Toribash
Original Post
Shaders and smoke
Hello everyone. I wanted to ask you about shaders and smoke, because, when i apply a shader or smoke effect and then i close the game and open it again, the changes seem to dissapear and the game returns to it's default. Anyone could help me?
Another question.
Also if i make a custom texture and use it fighting online, other players can see my texture?
And if I want other players to see my skin "head, or whaterver" what do i have to do?
Simply edit the tga inside the custom folder and save it again, converting the file into and jpg or comething?
I'm a bit lost on this thing. I want to use a freely downloaded head or one made by myself but im not sure what to do, i just want to use a custom head that others can see.
Originally Posted by Dimonsix View Post
And if I want other players to see my skin "head, or whaterver" what do i have to do?
Simply edit the tga inside the custom folder and save it again, converting the file into and jpg or comething?
I'm a bit lost on this thing. I want to use a freely downloaded head or one made by myself but im not sure what to do, i just want to use a custom head that others can see.

Custom head others can see? You need to buy a head texture item in the torishop.

/me points at the shop link on the header

Once you've got a texture item you can upload your image to it & other people will see it ingame.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
To equip textures for everyone else to see, you'd need to buy the actual head texture item.
You can buy your very own head texture from the market, items board, or the torishop.

BAD LUCK