Toribash
Original Post
Time does not exist.
You heard it right

Considering the fact that humans made up the concept of time, basing it off of our own planet, would it be justifiable to say that time did not exist and to this very day it still doesn't exist.. at this point you may be wondering why. And i'll tell you why, Where does every second that passes go? It vanishes. Gone forever never to come back meaning that it isn't there in the first place, so in theory you cannot waste or even save time. u can save daylight or waste daylight but that's not time.. Ild like to see what my fellow clan members think about this. so don't delete this im actually very interested.
Originally Posted by Nickone View Post
You heard it right

Considering the fact that humans made up the concept of time, basing it off of our own planet, would it be justifiable to say that time did not exist and to this very day it still doesn't exist.. at this point you may be wondering why. And i'll tell you why, Where does every second that passes go? It vanishes. Gone forever never to come back meaning that it isn't there in the first place, so in theory you cannot waste or even save time. u can save daylight or waste daylight but that's not time.. Ild like to see what my fellow clan members think about this. so don't delete this im actually very interested.

Ah the facebook convo has appeared. Like I said...

"If you enjoy wasting your time, is it really wasted time?"
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
No, completly wrong. Why does time go faster when going the speed of light? Because time can be bended. Before the big bang, there was no time, nothing at all. Without atom's and pariticle's the universe cannot move, at all, thus not creating motion and movement till time, AKA the big bang.
Chzo. It feeds.
Originally Posted by Gavakis View Post
No, completly wrong. Why does time go faster when going the speed of light? Because time can be bended. Before the big bang, there was no time, nothing at all. Without atom's and pariticle's the universe cannot move, at all, thus not creating motion and movement till time, AKA the big bang.

Dude that's not even near correct, time was a man made thing hours from day to night, dark to light, like i said, where does every second that passes go? its gone its vanished. There is no future present or past, as we are living a present and a future every single millisecond of our life's therefore time isn't really there its just something made up that we depend on.
Perhaps time as we understand it on earth does not exist, but time in the universe does exist. Everything progresses as time goes by. Seconds or minutes are just measurments that are made-up to help us measure and understand time better.
However, you can bend it. A text I found in Wiki:
"In theory, and to make a clearer example, time dilation could affect planned meetings for astronauts with advanced technologies and greater travel speeds. The astronauts would have to set their clocks to count exactly 80 years, whereas mission control—back on Earth—might need to count 81 years. The astronauts would return to Earth, after their mission, having aged one year less than the people staying on Earth. What is more, the local experience of time passing never actually changes for anyone. In other words, the astronauts on the ship as well as the mission control crew on Earth each feel normal, despite the effects of time dilation."

Which leads to even more questions.
Conclusion: Time is a weird-ass thing, we'll never know what the truth actually is.
David Moderated Message:
I don't mean to boast, but I'm a god.
Originally Posted by Phillip View Post
Conclusion: Time is a weird-ass thing, we'll never know what the truth actually is.

Took the words right outta my mouth xD
Oheythere ic0n
Originally Posted by Phillip View Post
Perhaps time as we understand it on earth does not exist, but time in the universe does exist. Everything progresses as time goes by. Seconds or minutes are just measurments that are made-up to help us measure and understand time better.
However, you can bend it. A text I found in Wiki:
"In theory, and to make a clearer example, time dilation could affect planned meetings for astronauts with advanced technologies and greater travel speeds. The astronauts would have to set their clocks to count exactly 80 years, whereas mission control—back on Earth—might need to count 81 years. The astronauts would return to Earth, after their mission, having aged one year less than the people staying on Earth. What is more, the local experience of time passing never actually changes for anyone. In other words, the astronauts on the ship as well as the mission control crew on Earth each feel normal, despite the effects of time dilation."

Which leads to even more questions.

We have seemed of entered another DImension.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
What the fuck are you guys talking about? It's four o' clock.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
I didn't get it.
David Moderated Message:
I don't mean to boast, but I'm a god.