Ranking
Original Post
Does anyone remember me ? (slip) (knotz clan)
Does anyone remember me ? i used to play back in 09 till around 2011
i was the creattor or Knotz clan etc, i played under this account might start up again just seeing if anyone still plays that i used to play with? my nick name as slip
7th dan black belt
Hi I don't know you but welcome back.
Any names of the people you remember?
I also remember the Knotz Clan.
i am the best in toribash
i was the creator, um aracoon i think, toonz thedog96 and a few others ill try think
7th dan black belt
Who could forget the greatest clan in toribash?
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.
Originally Posted by slipkn0t View Post
i was the creator, um aracoon i think, toonz thedog96 and a few others ill try think

Aracoon's defiantly still around, not sure about the others though.
i am the best in toribash
Knotz goes back, but yeah I remember you and your clan.

but a lot of the old knotz members died off in the recent years
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
its a shame ae, i wanna get back into this game haha, was knotz actaully a good clan?
Your name certainlly rings a bell
-----
cartoon
Last edited by slipkn0t; Feb 25, 2014 at 02:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
7th dan black belt
Originally Posted by slipkn0t View Post
Your name certainlly rings a bell

>.>

also knotz was a pretty decent clan if I recall correctly, you guys and Corrupted Waffles basically filled up the bet servers haha
Last edited by MrJingles; Feb 25, 2014 at 02:43 AM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Yeah i used to have loads of tc, then i got hacked, and just recently got my account back haha ohwell, yeah it was im thinking i might make a new clan give it a go again haha try get some moves back etc im deffinatly staying forum active!
7th dan black belt