Toribash
Hi my name is zyrel i live at canada but i don't know what gmt i am in. I am a blackbelt and skilled at abd, mushu, and greykido. If i rate my self for forum active it is 8/10 and for ingame 4/10 because of school. I was in (its) clan but i left because it was inactive sadly but i will do better in this clan by helping members and keeping the forums active. My skype is zyrel arandia but i don't have a mic so i use my ipad. Here is a random facts abour me first i am the only left handed person in my family , i am in a flag football team, i can finish a burger under 3 minutes, and i am good at handling servers.
Last edited by swagpro; May 21, 2015 at 04:57 AM.
Hey Vibe clan, my name is Kiaro. I have been playing toribash for a while now. But I did recently take a 2 year break :/. (Had to tell u guys that before I get into the main application.)
As u can see I'm Kiaro (alt), right now I have an orange belt as I forgot my main name and pass . The mods im good in is abd and greykido, but I was really good in mushu/wushu before I stopped playing. I used to be in a clan called TFO: The Fallen Ones, they were pretty good back in the day. Now there dead which sucks but I have to move on. I am really polite and respectful to everyone, even if I lose . I have chose to apply to Vibe because u guys have got many really good and polite skilled players in which I would love to hangout and vs with, plus on the way u guys can teach me something to the new way(s) of Toribash. I would be honoured to join u guys. It doesn't matter if u guys deny me, I just wanted to try. Thx
~Kiaro
(BTW if u guys do deny me put me on the enemies list if u guys have one, it'll be fun)
swagpro: son,freeform app. NO!!!!!!. but ill keep my yes for you until u make a freeform app (bcuz u r active on (its).)
kiaro: kay NO. why u didnt tell us ur main belt??. and also ur forum activity
swagpro: Sorry but no, freeform app needed

foogels, that's nice, let's see when we meet

Mattkit: Kiaro's app is pretty nice, I would give him a chance.

Kiaro: what was your main acc ? Also, do you have skype ? What GTM do you have ?Also, I would like to test you ingame to test you a bit. Neutral by now (leaning to a yes)
Wolololololo
Hey Vibe clan thx for the feedback. As I said in my application I couldn't remember my main account name/pass, which really really sucks. My gmt is -5 and I don't have a Skype sorry .
~Kiaro
Swagpro: that's very short, make it longuer maybe ?

Kiaro: No problem, since in Vibe we have some ''forum activity issues'' we chat in a skype group, if you get skype just tell us ; )
Wolololololo
Ayyyy!!
I'm a black belt ninja. I'm 13 years old with a fokin belt that whips shit! (I whip ass btw)
My name is Marcus and I can liek rek. I am gud with Aikidio and Roundkido.
Vibe needs me because I'm a ninja.
Sparky knows my skype so liek.
yep.
Thx for accepting.
Last edited by Killerkrak; May 22, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Your god.