Quicksilver Warriors
0 Votes / 0%
Blood Origami aka Blood Artists
1 Votes / 0.00%
Corrupt-Ancients
2,147,483,648 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 2147483666. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Following the lines of the above post, the clan name Dynasty could be used.

Definition of Dynasty: A race or succession of kings, of the same line or family; the continued lordship of a race of rulers.

The king in this case is kai-tiger.
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
And like you said, chances are is that nobody'll agree to the name, whats the point of making a clan where only half like the name, then arguing some more about the name after?

correct aka thats why myself and Loje made the call AND if players do not like this and want to bitch then its as simple as leaving the clan.......i have made both clans and loke has been appointed its new leader therefore myself and Loje have the right to alter the clan name clan story and clan members as we see fit.

Are there any objections to what i have just said?
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

Fine with me, as long as you dont go all corrupt as leaders and still let the rest of them have a say in things you do.
collect snots from the nose
as always yes we discuss all changes with the clan but myself and Loje refuse to have the name of our clan changed to something like invade so we made it our job to select a name to ensure no fighting or arguing would occur
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

Good, i doubt anyone'll object.
collect snots from the nose
You might as well call your selves dictators (joke) I'm fine with it, I don't care what name we go by doesn't change the fact we all kick ass.
Last edited by Fist_of_Fury; Dec 30, 2008 at 05:15 PM.
I got a new, fresh suggestion.

United Abomonations? I'm not sure I have spelt abomonations right. Buit it makes reletave sense. i.e we are uniting, not sure about the abomonations.
Echomarine 4 the win
Curses! But how!? My plan was foolproof, how? Noooooooo!

Ahem, yeah I stole that from The Sugar Puff Monster aka Dave Mustaine.
Echomarine 4 the win
Just wanted to throw some other suggestions(I just googled Bringer of Death and found this lol)
These are latin with translations and explanations below each word.

Interfector
literally killer, murderer, assassin

Mortifer
Bearer of Death, similar to Lucifer, which means Bringer of Light (or Light Bearer). Almost sounds like "mortify", which shares similar roots.

Spritus Raptor
Robber of Life (or of the spirit, or breath)

Angelus Mortis
Angel of Death

Pontifex Mortis (or Pontifex Caedis)
High Priest of Death (or Slaughter) -- too dramatic?