Ranking
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
so i herd some peeple liek killer 7?
lemme gibyu a little back story. i was out with some friends at the local vialue village (read: thrift store), and i was looking at the cds. It was then that my eye happened upon a box with the name, "50s hits" i ignored that and picked up the killer 7 box instead. I had remembered a certain "zero punctuation" raving aout this in previous reviews, so i decided to fork over the measly $10. later that night, i put the disc in. not 5 minutes into the game, i turn it off. I know what you guys are asking. Miko, why did you turn it off? well shut up and sit down child, because papi has a story to tell. first of all, the menu was shitty, so cross that off. second, the "crazy" graphic are shitty, so cross that off. third the gameplay is shitty, so cross that off. Fourth, i got caught at this on this point where this guy hanging upside down as alying eggs out of his mouth, and those proceeded to turn into bad guys who proceeded to kill me. So i died. Then said "FUCK THIS SHIT" and turned it off.

p.s note to self: old games are not "vintage" or "good"

p.p.s except shadow of the colossus. that was tight shit right thar

discuss
I love you