Ranking
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Halo Reach | Discussion Thread

Hello there. I noticed the gaming chat sub-forum does not have a thread dedicated to Halo Reach. Well, I decided to make one, since I love the game.

What is Halo Reach?

Halo Reach is a well-known FPS, only for the Xbox360, developed by Bungie©. It takes place on a planet called Reach in 2552. It is the latest of the game series Halo.

What is this thread for?

To discuss Halo Reach news, map packs, gameplay, difficulties, etc. Feel free to also share clips and bungie.net profile links.

Gameplay:

Campaign: You play as a Spartan (A human, but in a suit, while being stronger and faster).
Multiplayer: Many different game types. You can sometimes play as a stronger body form (alien Elite). Game types: (Slayer Variations, King of the hill variations, CTF variations, Invasion, Co-op firefight, Co-op campaign, Territories, Assault, Headhunter, Racing Variations)

What makes this game fun?

Every single aspect of it, in my opinion. Multiplayer is more than fun, with detailed and unique maps, awesome weapons, and cool objectives. The Campaign and storyline are well-made as well. Also, the graphics are incredible.

Do you play this game already? OPTIONAL: If you play this game already, fill in this:

[TORIBASH USERNAME] | [XBOX GAMERTAG] | [HALO REACH: RANK]

Pictures:
http://www.bungie.net/projects/reach/images.aspx
Last edited by DronAngel; Jan 26, 2011 at 03:54 AM.