Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Too many alts in beginner lobbies?
This is a semi serious debate but not enough to be in debate section. So, I am here to talk about alts and how they effect the future of TB. I know that having an alt is not bad and all but there are too many that are used for unnecessary uses, for example tc farming and trolling newbies. I can get why your doing it and that it is not against the rules, but the reason that were losing players is because were are not gaining any because of getting rekt in the beginner lobbies. We have always been losing players, but we would always gain new ones if they weren't harassed on there first time in multiplayer. Nowadays, new almost all of the new players are quitting the game early because they dont stand a chance. I know that might not be accurate but we still shouldnt be losing players because other players dont let the feel what its like to be victorious and able to buy items they've been saving up for. New players that always lose and lose never get to experience the full extent of the game, thus having the consider this to be a "bad" game and not playing it online anymore. I honestly have no idea what we can do about it so that is up for debate.

(AwS)(Mythical)(li)[e](Enf)(SYS)(Koi)