Toribash
Originally Posted by sundials View Post
are shiro / cats and mused still a thing

this is an og thread yung blood

that was like 2015 lol

either way cats is probably pretending to be a girl to get money through some other video game now, and mused is playin csgo i think idk

as for the rest of the ogs, they quit playing and became normal functioning people and the ones who didn't quit: guess
I miss most of iCoF, truly a clan full of the lads, oh the things I'd do to talk to some of those dudes again, I wonder where they are today

I don't blame a lot of people for leaving, people grow up if you didn't start playing when you were a kid. I remember being 10 playing TB on my half functional Toshiba laptop

Now I'm almost fucking 20
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Originally Posted by Retro View Post
I miss most of iCoF, truly a clan full of the lads, oh the things I'd do to talk to some of those dudes again, I wonder where they are today

I don't blame a lot of people for leaving, people grow up if you didn't start playing when you were a kid. I remember being 10 playing TB on my half functional Toshiba laptop

Now I'm almost fucking 20

What members in ICOF are you talking about? I remember Pikarus and MasterKaos being real big influences for myself getting started in clans. They were always people I looked up to from my start.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by ssabmud View Post
this is an og thread yung blood

that was like 2015 lol

either way cats is probably pretending to be a girl to get money through some other video game now, and mused is playin csgo i think idk

as for the rest of the ogs, they quit playing and became normal functioning people and the ones who didn't quit: guess

my memory hardly reaches back yesterday let alone to og days. so i only really remember scourge and xbcz but xbcz is still alive and idk if scourge counts. also i thought cats was doxxed and we got her real name so idk if that was fake and it was pretending

I'll come back when this game has more than 1000 concurrent players again.

Secondary option: revive AzureMage from his premature grave so I can make fun of him for looking like a 60 year old again.
I think I might be retired.
^ I agree I just think it needs some promoting and some ads. Then ya know it’ll be back in its golden days. Idk why it hasn’t been promoted at all it’s kinda sad honestly
Originally Posted by Sunflwr View Post
^ I agree I just think it needs some promoting and some ads. Then ya know it’ll be back in its golden days. Idk why it hasn’t been promoted at all it’s kinda sad honestly

Once Toribash Next comes out (If it does), it will probably be heavily promoted. But why promote an already 10+ year old game when a better game is in the making, that will be similar to the game we have now but better. Doesn't make sense from a marketing standpoint. A lot of money will just be wasted, im assuming thats why some sort of promotion/marketing hasn't been put into place in so long.
Toribash? completed it mate

Yeah there’s not much reason to revive TB if TB Next is in the works

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة