Toribash
Applicant:PumNumb
Belt:3rd dan black belt

How active I am weekly:I am on almost every day between the hours of 4-10PM, on weekends I'm on all day.

Reasoning behind wanting to join:I love joining clans that communicate with one another and like to have fun, everyone I have seen inside of Spark have been kind to me, so I'd like to set the same example.

Why I'd be a good member: I'm active and will play will the clan mates often.

Other accounts: I used to play on Numbers129 which was a fanboy account to Numbers123, I was a black belt. I stopped using that account because I forgot the password. I asked Sir to change it but I accidentally deleted the email sooo.
I'm a pretty cool guy, if you see this make sure to say hi if you find me.
Originally Posted by PumNumb View Post
Applicant:PumNumb
Belt:3rd dan black belt

How active I am weekly:I am on almost every day between the hours of 4-10PM, on weekends I'm on all day.

Reasoning behind wanting to join:I love joining clans that communicate with one another and like to have fun, everyone I have seen inside of Spark have been kind to me, so I'd like to set the same example.

Why I'd be a good member: I'm active and will play will the clan mates often.

Other accounts: I used to play on Numbers129 which was a fanboy account to Numbers123, I was a black belt. I stopped using that account because I forgot the password. I asked Sir to change it but I accidentally deleted the email sooo.

Yeesh. Okay. Add me on Discord @ Exist#0020 and we can work out whether you are to be recruited or not
Last edited by Exist; Aug 27, 2019 at 09:19 PM.
Mediocre parkourist along with marketing

[SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
Application
Applicant:Jelaun

Belt:3rd Dan Black Belt

How active I am weekly:I am pretty active on the week end but during the weekdays i might not be online as much because i have alot of other things to do such as,Homework,Football training etc

Reasoning behind wanting to join:I have seen this clan around and there seems to be alot of good people in here who are highly skilled and respectful and that is something i want to be apart of.

Why I'd be a good member:Because i am a good person meaning that i am not toxic and i feel that i am pretty good when it comes to Fighting in wars.
Last edited by jelaun; Oct 18, 2019 at 04:12 PM.
Applicant: Dray5168
Belt:3rd dan in like 18 more games 4th dan
How active I am weekly: recently i have started being active 4 days weekly and sometimes on everyday of the week
Reasoning behind wanting to join: one reason i want to join is to meet new people and help improve my skills in anyway i can and one more reason is i want to be in a clan for a long time period and be active

Why I'd be a good member: Because i have play this game for a couple years now and i thing i can really help with the clan and be active as much as i can
Last edited by Dray5168; Dec 24, 2019 at 04:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Dray5168 View Post
Applicant: Dray5168
Belt:3rd dan in like 18 more games 4th dan
How active I am weekly: recently i have started being active 4 days weekly and sometimes on everyday of the week
Reasoning behind wanting to join: one reason i want to join is to meet new people and help improve my skills in anyway i can and one more reason is i want to be in a clan for a long time period and be active

Why I'd be a good member: Because i have play this game for a couple years now and i thing i can really help with the clan and be active as much as i can

Invite sent.
-----
Originally Posted by jelaun View Post
Applicant:Jelaun

Belt:3rd Dan Black Belt

How active I am weekly:I am pretty active on the week end but during the weekdays i might not be online as much because i have alot of other things to do such as,Homework,Football training etc

Reasoning behind wanting to join:I have seen this clan around and there seems to be alot of good people in here who are highly skilled and respectful and that is something i want to be apart of.

Why I'd be a good member:Because i am a good person meaning that i am not toxic and i feel that i am pretty good when it comes to Fighting in wars.

I'm not sure if anyone ever got back to you, i was taking a break atthe time of your application so im sorry if no one did, but I have sent the invite, make sure to join the discord which can be found on our clan page.
Last edited by Gang; Jan 2, 2020 at 10:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ISSA GANG BANG
Applicant: slss
Belt: 10th dan black belt

How active I am weekly: I play every day

Reasoning behind wanting to join: i returned to play and want to get into a strong clan

Why I'd be a good member: i have a lot of experience in toribash
Originally Posted by Slss View Post
Applicant: slss
Belt: 10th dan black belt

How active I am weekly: I play every day

Reasoning behind wanting to join: i returned to play and want to get into a strong clan

Why I'd be a good member: i have a lot of experience in toribash

Sending invite, make sure you join the clans discord so we can keep in touch https://discord.gg/AxDwWYX
ISSA GANG BANG
Applicant: Garimdon
Belt: 5th Dan BB

How active I am weekly: 4-5 times a week when I do have the free time from college and school which is becoming more frequent.

Reasoning behind wanting to join: I seen spark around for a little bit and the players I have met in lobbies have been really respectful and some even helpful, I would like to join even reading some of the clan forums that everyone is pretty chill.

Why I'd be a good member: I enjoy helping and talking to people along with trying to make a joke here and there, really competitive when its needed.

Extra Info: lil kick i tried [ik it trash]
Attached Files
Swift kick.rpl (85.4 KB, 4 views)
I'm currently at work but I will send the invite when I have the chance, make sure to join the discord and @Gang so I can give you the member role. The discord is on the clan page
ISSA GANG BANG
Applicant: Heighu010
Belt: 3 Dan Black Belt
How active I am weekly: To be entirely honest, I did take a few year break, 2016 to late 2019, but these past few weeks I have really been getting back into the game again, I've been playing everyday. If there's a day or two during the week that I don't get on then that's probably because of school work, I'm 19, about to finish my freshman year of college. Yes, coronavirus has shut down school and all, but I still have to do online work unfortunately.

Reasoning behind wanting to join: These past few weeks I've been playing by myself, so I was just thinking that it would be more fun to make some new friends on this game to play with. The last clan I was in i think was called 'Crooks' and it seems like they've already disbanded, all the members on there have gone inactive. I've been a part of two clans before I think, not exactly sure, but definitely not more than 3.

Why I'd be a good member: I've been pretty active recently, scraping off the rust that accumulated on me the past few years that I was gone, and I feel like I've gotten the hang of this game again.

Other accounts: I haven't made any other accounts before, at least not that I can remember.