Toribash
Original Post
[Vector] Goodbye
Hey, as we officialy died over a month ago and I didn't even noticed (oh what a great leader I am) theres a thread if any of you want to say goodbye.

I've been this clans leader for quite a few years now, many things have changed since and I want to share some thoughts with you all.
I remember joining this clan by random pm from Overlord. Good old times, playing games on my crappy laptop, making videos and going to school and breaking classes.
After a while I got ranked up to a leader and for a while I really tried my best to run this clan. I wasn't a great leader by any means but hey its just a video game riiightttt.....

I just want to thank you all for sticking around for so long, it was fun and I actually feel a bit sad making this post even tho I knew for a while that it was coming.
I made friends here, I still hang out with Shikk and Karbn over the net but I hope we will meet soon.

Right now I'm trying to solve my ugh adult life - jobs, schools, friends, relations you know the drill.
If anyone wants to stay in touch, just dm me on instagram. Yeah I don't even use steam or discord lately.

This is probably my last post, maybe with toribash next coming out that will change, not sure tho.
Love you all.
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
I'm gonna miss yall, I had lots of fun there and met some amazing people(specially Lionet).

I still plan on sticking around the forums, I don't plan leaving this community yet, so I'll still be there if someone wants to talk or hangout sometime.
Oh yeah, my discord is on my signature, if not it's victortb#9592.

Welp, see you [Vector], I'm going to miss you.
discord: victortb#9592
Replays
Prayer for Vector to be reincarnated in the future as an unstoppable clan.

As soon as I joined my skill skyrocketed. This clan was no joke, even when toribash wasnt in its prime.

Well, t'was fun while it lasted. Thanks friendos for good memories
Originally Posted by Aadame View Post
Hey, as we officialy died over a month ago and I didn't even noticed (oh what a great leader I am) theres a thread if any of you want to say goodbye.

I've been this clans leader for quite a few years now, many things have changed since and I want to share some thoughts with you all.
I remember joining this clan by random pm from Overlord. Good old times, playing games on my crappy laptop, making videos and going to school and breaking classes.
After a while I got ranked up to a leader and for a while I really tried my best to run this clan. I wasn't a great leader by any means but hey its just a video game riiightttt.....

I just want to thank you all for sticking around for so long, it was fun and I actually feel a bit sad making this post even tho I knew for a while that it was coming.
I made friends here, I still hang out with Shikk and Karbn over the net but I hope we will meet soon.

Right now I'm trying to solve my ugh adult life - jobs, schools, friends, relations you know the drill.
If anyone wants to stay in touch, just dm me on instagram. Yeah I don't even use steam or discord lately.

This is probably my last post, maybe with toribash next coming out that will change, not sure tho.
Love you all.

Love you, Aadame
I expect to see you around again some day. The time I spent in Vector was really meaninful to me, both (and specially) as a toribash player and video editor and as a person in my real life.
This clan brought me ambition, I still want to accomplish great things in this community and be well known member. I thank you all for that and I'm sorry for leaving the clan and let this happen.

Talking about this, I left the clan because I started studying in college and I got a job (same problem as you, adult life was sucking me off of toribash), and I was getting frustrated with the fact I wasnt being able to keep my activity and continue producing stuff like events or videos for the clan.

I know that it wasnt my responsibility but I'm sorry for not being able to keep the clan alive for longer and I still hope this signature, that is Vector, be reborn someday and reach the level that we always the potential to reach as a clan or sub-community

Originally Posted by victortb View Post
I'm gonna miss yall, I had lots of fun there and met some amazing people(specially Lionet).

I still plan on sticking around the forums, I don't plan leaving this community yet, so I'll still be there if someone wants to talk or hangout sometime.
Oh yeah, my discord is on my signature, if not it's victortb#9592.

Welp, see you [Vector], I'm going to miss you.

Thank you for the shoutout bro, I love you and I'm happy we still are going to stick around

If anyone wants to contact me, contact victor first, he will have my contact

Originally Posted by Haluejah View Post
Prayer for Vector to be reincarnated in the future as an unstoppable clan.

As soon as I joined my skill skyrocketed. This clan was no joke, even when toribash wasnt in its prime.

Well, t'was fun while it lasted. Thanks friendos for good memories

Our experience in Vector was quite similar. I was playing this game for quite a while before joining Vector but never had a impressive progress, but once I got close to the community (being it people inside Vector or using Vector's reputation to know other people), I improved absurdly.

I'm really happy you joined with me bro, never will forget our good times sparring and meme'ing in game

Peace everyone, even though I dont see this as an end of the road officially, just a setback Vector had to deal with due to lack of activity (which is understandable)
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills

Need help? PM me!
Reach me on Discord:
Lionet#1325
I'm having a tough time using the new updated forums, damn.

Hello from your old buddy Patrick everyone, and quite unfortunately a goodbye.
There's no way I can recap my life since I joined Vector. It was literally my "virtual" family. You guys were my family, away from the outer world.
We hung out, we played games, we challenged each other, we laughed, but most importantly, we taught each other valuable lessons, and we were on each other's side along the road.

To talk about my arguably short duration of being the clan's leader, I want to thank every and each one of you for believing in me, supporting me and my decisions within the clan, but most importantly, being my friend. Life circumstances led me away from Toribash and the clan because I was through the phase of high school/college where I was having new friends so I had to move out to the outer world a little bit more, also basically moving to my adult life (aren't we all?)

Well it was a very great and pleasant experience, while it lasted. How long has this been around here? 7 years? Gee..
Anyway I wanna give out special thanks to specific people for being around in our prime:
Aadame, you're the best, you always will be. Thanks for everything.
Victor, as long as I had stayed here, you were there as well. You're talented, you're amazing, keep it up.
Lionet & Halue (well you both deserve this), I know I haven't been around for a long while and I know it's been a really long time since we last spoke, but thank you for being there. You two are amazing, you were always there for the games, for everything. You are great friends and you'll always have a special place in my heart.
For everyone else I haven't mentioned, keep in mind that you all had an impact on me in my phase of growing up, and I wanna thank all of you, once again, for everything you've done. Y'all haven't done anything specific, you were just being yourself. Which is more than enough.

Nice pep talk I'd say haha. But seriously, I love all of you.
Now to those who wanna stay in touch with me, here's my Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/patrickooo
I really don't use any social media platform and always have notifications blocked from everything I have but I always keep checking out steam to hang out with my buddies.

P.S: Lionet, thank you for keeping that signature, I still remember Aadame saying it, and I still love it to this day haha.
You guys are the best, hope y'all have a great life, peace!

(How the hell are you guys coping with the new forums? I can't reach the clan without going in and out a lot of threads and stuff...)
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Hey guys. I know I don't talk much anymore and I've all but died from the forums. I joined back to vector to live out it's final moments. Life got crazy for me and a lot changed and got real tough.

I'm really glad that everyone else stuck around and talked in here and showed that we are a family. It warms my heart to realize that we didn't just create a clan, we made a home for ourselves, and a space where we could truly talk with each other.

You'll all hold a special place in my heart. It was amazing to watch everyone grow from average players to people who could wow anyone on the game. I'm so proud of you all.

I know I'm not around anymore, and I'm sorry. I think all of us had a difficult time keeping activity once our adult lives hit and our responsibilities started to arrive.

Lionet, you've got nothing to worry about. College is a huge thing and while we made a family, it's a family you can always come back to. It's okay to leave to focus on your life at college, and I'm proud of you for putting your real life first!

Halue, I loved seeing you skyrocket from someone who couldn't trick to the experienced replaymaker you are now. Your activity and dank memes really brought a lot of good memories around here, and I definitely miss the times where you all would make vector memes! I'm glad you found tang at last to settle down in. Tang got really lucky when they accepted you.

Lotus: I'm not sure if you're around buddy, but I'll miss you a lot.. we've been friends for nearly 4 years now, and you're probably the only person I haven't visited irl yet. You brought a lot of comfort and good memories when I first started, and you've been there since the start. I miss being younger and sitting down and joining to find you and kiwi playing a game if spar, and being so impressed at your movements. I'd really like to go back in time and relive that.
I miss instep too. He was quiet, but very nice and I wish I had gotten to know him better.

Victor: I don't really have much to say. We never talked much but you contributed a ton when it came to this clan. I never addressed it, but you and lionet really made it feel like it was a comfortable home, one that really had glue to make you stay there. I'm so happy to have been in a clan with everyone here.

Pat: we've had our differences in the past, but I think that was mainly because we were both stressed about our future and our careers. I'm grateful to have had the opportunity to be led by you and get the experience I needed to try to lead a bit as well. You're a great guy and I'd love to stay in contact with you. I'll add you on steam in a couple days

Aadame: we still talk on Instagram. I'll be coming to visit you once I save up the money! You've gotta show me those bboy moves and teach me some windmills. You were a good leader my man. Your real life always takes priority over a game, even if that game has family. We all understand man <3

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few names, but I'm tired and braindead now, so things slip my mind often. Thanks for the number of years of being vectorized.

I love you all <3
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Hey yall! It's Lotus

So, lemme just rant real quick about gmail and toribash. hOLY fUCK-

I've been trying to get into my main account for what feels to be 10 decades and this point-
So like, Toribash's reset pass emails are marked as spam in gmail, so yall already know shits goin down hill. Not only is it marked as spam, you also need to spam ur emails just so you can get the right account cuz toribash decided to give you a few of ur alts before giving you ur main. So since ur getting spammed, gmail is like "oh shit, lemme stop these emails from comin through." So yeah, I'm stuck with this account till everything is all sorted with my main. I'm probably just gonna copy and paste this whole thing once I get a password reset. but like, holy shit i've never been so mad at a fuckin LOGIN SCREEN before in my life. Anyways

Yikes, the clan's dead now-
It was really fun while it lasted, and I'll really miss you guys. I never really got to know yall all too well, so I hope we'll get to talk a tad more in the future.

I came into this clan because I wanted motivation to play the game again. I got in because, if memory serves me right, I was pretty much the only person who mained MAS, and my balance with my tori was too uncanny. I miss the days when I would get into a MAS lobby with everyone and be able to put up a decent fight, if not even winning the fight because no one knew how to go against a defensive player. Anyways, I came into the clan thinking I would be able to hone my skills in MAS and get to the levels of people like Bink. That didn't happen, and I blame Smash for it lmao. I was still pretty good, and I was still getting better. One thing I didnt expect to get in coming here was actually making new friends. At the time, all my friends quit toribash, with Karbn being the only one online most of the time. I never really expected to get really close to you all because I was going through some omega fun depression stuff, and yet I still ended up being close to you guys despite not really knowing all too much about yall. I don't regret it. My days used to be really sad, and it always felt like an up hill battle. But it always felt nice knowing that at the end of the day, I'd be able to sit down and chat with you guys. I didn't need to give a reason, I didn't need to ask to talk, I didn't need to explain myself. All I needed to do was say a few words and you guys would be there to talk to me about that random thing I sent. Being able to know that I had a second family away from all the problems my actual family had and all the drama and bullying I faced in school made me happy. Without you guys I probably would've forgotten what a smile was. So thanks, to each and every one of you. You've changed my life in so many ways, and I hope you guys are successful in your future.

And to Karbn, thanks for everything. We started off as basically the only three people keeping Mystic alive with Kiwi. Playing everyday with you and kiwi gave me a purpose to wake up in the mornings. You always give me credit for teaching you what you needed to kickstart your legendary toribash dictatorship, so I'll give credit where credit is due. You and kiwi were seriously my only friends at one point. No one really liked me or cared to talk to me in school. I would always be picked on for being fat or being a mama's boy, or manipulated just so people could laugh at me because I thought I made a new friend in school. And to top it all off, I had family problems caught in the mix as well. Without you two, I honestly believe I won't be here. When kiwi left, you were there to listen to me vent about the things that would happen in school or at home. You were the guardian figure that I needed in my life, the figure I lacked for so long. You weren't just a close friend to me, you were so much more and still are. English doesn't even have a word to describe someone "beyond family". So thanks for being a part of my life. I really mean it.

Thanks yall, hopefully my main account's name doesnt get taken any time soon -3-
Imma spend the rest of the day trying to gain access to Lotus~

Update: We Gottem Bois
Black★Rock★Shooter
Punish me Daddy~