Toribash
Original Post
[TMA] | TFC - Toribash Fighting Championship

The mission of Team MMA is to inspire collaboration between the best aikidoists, boxers, sparrers, and like minded players of Toribash to explore, develop, and popularize competitive realism in viable mods all across the Toribash servers and community.

Competitive Realism is simply the use of real-world martial-art technique and strategy in a competitive and realistic fight environment.

Real world martial arts includes but is not limited to:
Boxing - Muay Thai - Taekwondo - Wrestling - Judo - Brazilian jiu-jitsu

The TFC is our collaborative effort to mirror the real world Ultimate Fighting Championship or UFC. Thanks to Sushiroll we now have the most realistic fighting mod to date and when combined with the 10-Point-Must System we can effectively emulate a real-world, mixed-martial art championship. Ideally this will be an ongoing event where fight cards are announced periodically to determine who fights who. The winners will climb the TFC rankings to earn their title shot to become the TFC Champion.

1. The entry fee for TFC is 3,000 TC for Team MMA members and 6,000 TC for non-members. This is a one-time fee.

2. 3-500 frame rounds in s_mma_tfc2.tbm. All main events will be 5 rounds.

3. 10 point scoring by three judges based on significant strikes, grappling transitions, and cage control.

4. Total Submission victory by an armbar, kneebar, triangle, or RNC held to the end of the round, for at least 80 frames.

5. Total TKO victory by dominant Ground n’ Pound sustained to the end of the round, for at least 80 frames.

6. If a match is declared to be a draw, there will be one overtime round.

7. A fighter's rank will be penalized if they do not fight within two weeks of their card announcement.

8. Winners of each fight on the main card will receive 5,000 tc. Winners of each fight on the prelims will receive 3,000 tc.

9. A Judge should be present during the fight. If no judges are available, a member will do. Post .rpl of each round in #tfc-replays and mention the role @Judge.

Performance Bonuses
-Fight of the Night: 5,000 tc to both fighters. Goes to whichever fighters put on the best fight of the card.

-Move of the Night: 5,000 tc. Goes to whoever lands the coolest move of the card.

TFC Octagon Mod (V2): s_mma_tfc2.tbm

The TFC is now a community event for EXPERIENCED MMA/MAS/sparring players. This mod can be very unforgiving to new Toribash players and even veteran players who lack experience in high-gravity environments that require balance. If you have read our TFC Rules above, and you are interested in being placed on the next available TFC card - copy and submit the TFC application below.

TMMA DISCORD: https://discord.gg/MJacwyh

If you plan on fighting in the TFC, please join our discord to get involved with TMMA and practice with other fighters. We also have a #gifs channel where you can see tons of badass MMA fights in Toribash.

Last edited by footlox; Jun 2, 2022 at 12:02 AM. Reason: Updated Discord Invite Link
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
TFC 4 - RESULTS

TFC 4 - RESULTS

NEW CHAMPION: Seagal defeats Rouxster via decision
Lullll defeats dogki12 via decision
Hawk152 defeats HexHill via decision
unihunter defeats LokkiXD via decision
Bladerunnr defeats joko6 via decision
DaNewNinja defeats BongDaBang via decision
Hamfisted defeats ShrekGod via decision
Mainland defeats Clemencie via decision
rycardo10 vs zgrey - No Contest

MOVE OF THE NIGHT: Seagal's 3 Punch Combo

FIGHT OF THE NIGHT: Rouxster vs Seagal

Last edited by footlox; Mar 7, 2020 at 12:44 AM.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
TFC 5

Matchups:
Main Event: rYCArdo10 vs. Kumondojo
Co-Main Event: Bladerunnr vs. Dogki12 II
Lullll vs. ShrekGod
Danewninja vs. Exzplode
Unihunter vs. iPrime
HAWK152 vs. Semari654
LokkiXD vs. Dzage
Nikootso vs. HexHill
Lostmail vs. Mainland
Bongdabang vs. Valdez0
Last edited by Rouxster; Mar 24, 2020 at 05:46 PM.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle

rYCArdo10 defeats KumoNDojo via decision

Bladerunnr defeats Dogki12 via decision

lullll defeats ShrekGod via split decision

Exzplode defeats Danewninja via decision

iPrime defeats unihunter via decision

HAWK152 defeats Semari654 via TKO

Dzage defeats LokkiXD via decision

HexHill defeats Nikootso via decision

Valdez0 defeats Bongdabang via decision

Lostmail vs. Mainland

ShrekGod's Headkick Dodge

Danewninja vs. Exzplode

Last edited by Rouxster; Mar 31, 2020 at 01:58 AM.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
I wasn't that active in the last couple of months, but it's so nice to see that one of my fav sports (UFC/MMA) is being implemented in Toribash too. I'll prob join too later on, looks really fun to just be part of it.
Woah guys, nice content!! Amazing job..I'm highly interested in this.
Your messed up world enthrills me
Main Account Name: kekc1995Current Belt: master belt
Fight Style: Russian BEART
MMA Member? [Y/N]:N
Type an X in brackets if you have completed the following:[X] I have reviewed the rules of the TFC and reached a basic understanding of MMA judging and technique.
[X] I have sent 6000 TC to Rouxster as a non-TMMA member
Sign Here: KEKC
(\/)(o_O)(\/)
This is, hands down, one of the coolest events I have seen in this community! I Love it... Keep it up guys!!