Toribash
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
not enough activity? Or we have activity but only on forum?

Nah, it's that we're just chillin.

Also, speaking of activity, we're almost at 125 pages? lmao.It's funny when the clansmen is hardtrying to get official, and the quality of the posts downgrade, or people just don't post at all, and then a "clan" gets 125 pages in a few months.

Minibash was the shit, but I have a special bound to pii racer because I challenged and beat Haku on that game's score repeatedly. Hehe, ly Haku <3
Last edited by victortb; Apr 1, 2020 at 07:02 PM.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Truh. I think we can keep up the activity. Maybe official is not a bad idea. The question is: Do we really need official?
NO TITLE
Truh. I think we can keep up the activity. Maybe official is not a bad idea. The question is: Do we really need official?

Official isn't bad, it's just that it isn't our focus. It'll require "forcing" people to post more often, instead of when they want to, which happens to make the discussion boring, not only that but we will have to maintain it after getting official. Also the price of official application but it's the least of the problem.

We've put that on our OP, on the "Want to join" section.

I absolutely DESPISE posting on phone holy shit it sucks.
Last edited by victortb; Apr 1, 2020 at 07:10 PM.

Originally Posted by victortb View Post
Official isn't bad, it's just that it isn't our focus. It'll require "forcing" people to post more often, instead of when they want to, which happens to make the discussion boring, not only that but we will have to maintain it after getting official. Also the price of official application but it's the least of the problem.

We've put that on our OP, on the "Want to join" section.

I absolutely DESPISE posting on phone holy shit it sucks.

it's as victor said, make it an official clan will only force us to keep up with activity and some routines maybe we dont feel like or cant do.

becoming official is turning this clan liable to death

also, anyone feels like making a collab? My college suspended classes so I have more free time now
we could make replays or just hangout in game
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
also, anyone feels like making a collab? My college suspended classes so I have more free time now
we could make replays or just hangout in game

Sure, wanna make the opener?
We can make a collab if everyone wants to and upload a good clan video or something My school is also closed for now, everyone knows why so I have time too.
NO TITLE
lionet: that parallax effect is awesome, good job :v

I guess nobody noticed but recently the forums disabled autoplay feature. Or something is wrong with my browser...

anyways, when you click in the spoiler, does the video autoplay? :3

test

Last edited by Toriality; Apr 1, 2020 at 08:38 PM.
YOLO SWAG XD
Originally Posted by victortb View Post
Sure, wanna make the opener?

sure, I got it!

We can make a collab if everyone wants to and upload a good clan video or something My school is also closed for now, everyone knows why so I have time too.

yeah we can make a collab, feel free to edit the replay im uploading sometime soon

btw, vic and sora: which gravity are you comfortable with?

Originally Posted by Toriality View Post
lionet: that parallax effect is awesome, good job :v

I guess nobody noticed but recently the forums disabled autoplay feature. Or something is wrong with my browser...

anyways, when you click in the spoiler, does the video autoplay? :3

test

thank you, toriality

and no, it doesnt
but i still got caught by mario games prank
-----
GREAT NEWS, CHAPS

now we have a changelog in our OP and i've just updated and added some features, go there and take a look
Last edited by Lionet; Apr 1, 2020 at 10:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yo im down for a collab but im lowkey shit at tb now i cant do my below average replays. Also make a discord server ?
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO