Ranking
Sorry I wasn't paying attention on the deadline. I made a rushed concept spar, But I think it might meet the Standards.
Attached Files
Realistic Bar Spar.rpl (2.20 MB, 24 views)
Originally Posted by EvilTorified View Post
Sorry I wasn't paying attention on the deadline. I made a rushed concept spar, But I think it might meet the Standards.

In order of fairness since you didn't meet the deadline it's gonna be a no for now sorry

Feel free to apply again
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I like spars/madmans, i play with efficiency and adaptation. I've also been denied every time from ormo.
I can show you spars and madmans for days, but here are my complete recent ones.

I can show MUCH more, my replay log goes back far.
Attached Files
Gilette.rpl (194.1 KB, 11 views)
swoosh.rpl (382.6 KB, 8 views)
swexx5.rpl (933.7 KB, 13 views)
swexx4.rpl (819.2 KB, 5 views)
swexx extra 3.rpl (537.3 KB, 4 views)
20 mins.rpl (228.2 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by poop; Aug 5, 2020 at 07:19 PM.
Oldschooler | Evolution
Spars
Hi again, it's been a fair few years since i last applied and i have been told that I've improved LOADS which is nice to hear. I love replay making, such a nice thing to do when i want to chill out in my spare time. i have more of a funky/wushu styled replays. Hope you like them
Attached Files
da parteh.rpl (187.0 KB, 26 views)
stay hydrated.rpl (245.0 KB, 21 views)
oxford dough boy.rpl (118.1 KB, 20 views)
poop: Post three only, it says so in the op.

max: All three replays can be summed up the same so I won't go into detail on each of them. You can move around alright, the relaxed movement has some character and I like the dms, but there's no wow factor whatsoever. It's easy to tell you're imparting your own style, but it looks like it's inside a very limited comfort zone that is neither novel nor technically impressive (especially considering that the dm threshold is 70 in two of them).
While the replays are ok and were probably fun to make, the idea of ormo is to push people to go above and beyond. Also your last app had a manip and a -30 replay if I recall correctly, which is a lot more variety than this. My vote is no.
oh yeah
There's some super creative stuff in here, you should have been in here a while ago. I vote yes.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS