Ranking
Original Post
Confessions
The thread needs to live.

Do you need to get something off your chest? this is the thread to do so!

I confess that chirs is a boob.

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

i want my gf to shoot a snot rocket on my dick and slurp it up but she not tryna do it
I slayed too much pussy and now I'm sad that I've slayed more pussy than everyone.

it's lonely at the top in whatever you do
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Sometimes i bleed when i poop
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

once upon time i was going to a cafe haves pc to play games on and so and then i felt something extreme in side me i wanted to pee i was in the middle of the cafe so everyone staring at me doing weird faces cuz ... i peed inside of my jeans and the owner was like what is it why u froze then i told him nothing and started walking back words like Micheal Jackson moon walking then he saw the pee and got mad at me alot and now he haves to clean it HEHEHE but i am surprised by the time it took me to pee it was a big pile

I had a beer with the old biker man at the end of the street and he let me touch his ol' ladies titty
Originally Posted by cutterchop View Post
once upon time i was going to a cafe haves pc to play games on and so and then i felt something extreme in side me i wanted to pee i was in the middle of the cafe so everyone staring at me doing weird faces cuz ... i peed inside of my jeans and the owner was like what is it why u froze then i told him nothing and started walking back words like Micheal Jackson moon walking then he saw the pee and got mad at me alot and now he haves to clean it HEHEHE but i am surprised by the time it took me to pee it was a big pile

why do all of your stories include peeing