Toribash
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
you're right glimpsed

thank you
Originally Posted by Vertex View Post
alrigt somene explan to me what nood is im kinda clueles.

uninitiated

Originally Posted by Saku View Post
Pleese ad them to thef new forughhm theme or I will cry.

upvoted
h
Originally Posted by Goomba View Post
zoohmers don't deservfge efmotion

Originally Posted by sirkill1 View Post
I didn't like them in the old forum layout, but i will bedgrugidvngily keep them.

no taste
Glimpsed
They didn't fit the theme so I didn't include them in new design, so yeah

Originally Posted by Ele View Post
ur ugly

no u
sir. you have 24 hours to bring moods back. upon failure of reinstating moods on the toribash forums, I will be engaging in coitus with your maternal figure. tread carefully.
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
sir. you have 24 hours to bring moods back. upon failure of reinstating moods on the toribash forums, I will be engaging in coitus with your maternal figure. tread carefully.

i also will do horrible things if this is not followed. may include usage of horrible swear words, including "fr*ck".

Apathetic User
What about REMASTERED moods?
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
FUCKIN SIR

COULD IT NOT JUST BE LIKE THIS?
IS A LITTLE PERSONALITY TOO THEMATICALLY DISRUPTIVE FOR YOUR POOR EYES YOU PUSSY
would it be too crazy and impossible to have such a basic feature in the forum that already works perfectly without having to reset the game in seemingly much more complex place like old layout?

p sure many, me myself included are tired of having to always not have the moods, then opening it with old layout and changing the numbers when i know it could easily be done just with /add moods back. it is just inconvenient to have to do that way really.

should not probably take too much effort to make it work the way it should
Last edited by Glimpsed; Nov 10, 2020 at 08:19 PM.
Glimpsed