ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
(Numinous) Numinous
NUMINOUS

"The Idea of the Holy"

- obtaining the optimal quality of spiritual, mental, physical, and material being -

The feeling of it may at times come sweeping like a gentle tide pervading the mind with a tranquil mood of deepest worship. It may pass over into a more set and lasting attitude of the soul, continuing, as it were, thrillingly vibrant and resonant, until at last it dies away and the soul resumes its “profane”, non-religious mood of everyday experience. It has its crude, barbaric antecedents and early manifestations, and again it may be developed into something beautiful and pure and glorious. It may become the hushed, trembling, and speechless humility of the creature in the presence of—whom or what? In the presence of that which is a Mystery inexpressible and above all creatures.

(Rest will be added the coming days, gimme time mods, thank you)
Last edited by BlueEvil; Mar 10, 2021 at 12:10 PM.

Water Melon, Fire Melon, Earth Melon, Air Melon... The ELEMELONS!
Originally Posted by Subroza View Post
Is this an Legit attempt at a clan or are you just creating a clan for clan league?

This is a legit attempt! But of course it would still be nice to participate in CL anyways, but i'm gonna say it again! This is a legit attempt.

Originally Posted by Subroza View Post
That's whats up man Good luck I hope you don't mind if I post around

Sure. You're very welcome to pop around here.

Also, i'm kinda interested in who you are, since it seems you know more about me. May i ask what your real identity is?
You can PM if you don't wanna share it public. My mouth will stay zipped.

Hello BlueEvil, we talked briefly ingame about a year ago but I'm wishing your clan good luck!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
Hey Zephh. Nice to see you here too & thank you very much!

Also welcome the newest and first member "Xele"!

Originally Posted by BlueEvil View Post
Sure. You're very welcome to pop around here.

Also, i'm kinda interested in who you are, since it seems you know more about me. May i ask what your real identity is?
You can PM if you don't wanna share it public. My mouth will stay zipped.

I started playing with my buddy Raven in 2009 but my main was banned when Raven went on his toxic raid I guess you can say. I just know about you, cause I cruise the forum we never really spoke.