Endurance Onslaught 4
Original Post
about players who left toribash
theres a lot of player just play for a while and left from toribash,and they occupy a lot of server memory and a lot of good names,like "tori",its been use by a player only play 5 games and left player.
so i think this is not so good,we should fix it.
and theres my idea:
u can send players didnt play for 1 years ago a email to ask them do they still want the account,if they say no or didnt answer for 1 mouth(if there isnt answer and the account is very good,maybe u can keep them),u can delete his account,and if they say yes,dont delete their account(if it didnt use for higher than 3 or any years do u want,i think u can delete it,cuz i dont think they really want it).
yeah i know maybe its cruel but i think its useful..
im sleeping if u r reading this.
Originally Posted by yirkih799 View Post
theres a lot of player just play for a while and left from toribash,and they occupy a lot of server memory and a lot of good names,like "tori",its been use by a player only play 5 games and left player.
so i think this is not so good,we should fix it.
and theres my idea:
u can send players didnt play for 1 years ago a email to ask them do they still want the account,if they say no or didnt answer for 1 mouth(if there isnt answer and the account is very good,maybe u can keep them),u can delete his account,and if they say yes,dont delete their account(if it didnt use for higher than 3 or any years do u want,i think u can delete it,cuz i dont think they really want it).
yeah i know maybe its cruel but i think its useful..

Personally, I don't like this idea. Let's take an example for this one, imagine spending a lot of money, left Toribash for good and then a year later boom, your account is gone. That would suck a lot. Other than that, who knows that they might come back to this game.
I love being a sunset lover.
Reasge#7856
ah all of ideas has strengths and weaknesses,we can delete players account whos lower than black belt and have less tc,all of the inventorys price lower than 20k
im sleeping if u r reading this.
Makes sense, considering we are now trying to get new players to join this community and game, must be near to impossible to pick out a name of their liking which is a big thing in this game. I think this has already been mentioned in the past a few times but was never really answered but I think it’s a good reason to implement this.


Originally Posted by Reasge View Post
Let's take an example for this one, imagine spending a lot of money, left Toribash for good and then a year later boom, your account is gone. That would suck a lot. Other than that, who knows that they might come back to this game.

well yes, it would be annoying to come back after few years of not playing or coming to the forums but I’d say a 5 years+ to give the inactive user a chance to come back, pretty sure after 5 years they have forgotten about this game completely.

If this will not be implemented (which it more than likely won’t) can we at least reduce the Name Change Price from 100k TC to like 50k TC, 100k TC is a lot of TC and it’s impossible to achieve that amount for a newbie. OR we can give new legitimate players 1 free name change from when they start so that we don’t have to go through thousands and thousands of accounts just to delete them.
Last edited by max; Apr 5, 2021 at 06:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by yirkih799 View Post
theres a lot of player just play for a while and left from toribash,and they occupy a lot of server memory and a lot of good names,like "tori",its been use by a player only play 5 games and left player.
so i think this is not so good,we should fix it.
and theres my idea:
u can send players didnt play for 1 years ago a email to ask them do they still want the account,if they say no or didnt answer for 1 mouth(if there isnt answer and the account is very good,maybe u can keep them),u can delete his account,and if they say yes,dont delete their account(if it didnt use for higher than 3 or any years do u want,i think u can delete it,cuz i dont think they really want it).
yeah i know maybe its cruel but i think its useful..

When an account gets a namechange due to their name being eligible, if they have an email attached to their account, *admins are directed to email them regarding the namechange and offer a namechange in return.

*unless that's changed since the first time i was made admin.
Addicted-re 07-16
Custom Profile Shop
24/07/2019. I'll find you again my friend.
Replay thread thing
Have any reports or issues?

a boston cream pie is when u let an irish catholic nut in u raw
she got braces and i be nuttin, my kids behind bars already, im an awful father
impregnate the closest horse to double the horsepower it contains
Originally Posted by Icky View Post
When an account gets a namechange due to their name being eligible, if they have an email attached to their account, *admins are directed to email them regarding the namechange and offer a namechange in return.

*unless that's changed since the first time i was made admin.

i dont understand,does this solve any problam
im sleeping if u r reading this.