Toribash
Has anyone tried qcranekido (iirc)? It basically changes the legs to be boxes, due to the known collision detection and response issues associated with the crappy algorithms of ODE, associated with the cylinder/capsule shapes).

A bunch of the custom+ belts (Zrahurgh, Lujaks, Xbcz, Q12A/CChampeon, etc) have played it and approved.

And for something a bit more "wild", qcranesport.

It's like, semi-joust start, ultra hardcore, hyperspeed ninjutsu almost. It's incredibly difficult though, but you can do crazy stuff and I've not seen a mod that functions as well (as in, none of the teleporting garbage, and typical bugs common in some other mods, etc), considering how fast it is. Closest thing to like, stylized kungfu sort of stuff I've played in toribash.
Last edited by Qafsiel; Dec 2, 2021 at 03:48 PM.
Originally Posted by Last View Post
erth tk or bad

!!!Well, regular taekkyon is pretty dead nowadays, i think changing it to ErthTKv2 or adding a Public ErthTKv2 room may work better, since its being used as the "competitive" version of the tk concept
Proud Liquor Member
Las guerras van y vienen, pero mis soldados son eternos.
iirc, one of the servers had boxshu_mushu_v5... I recommend making it v3 because quests progress when its v3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by watermagic View Post
some people tell me to put this here,

pls add bm_pole_v5.tbm

++
This was a really fun mod to play on and honestly everyone enjoyed it way more than the classic boxshu_mushu_v3
Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
!!!Well, regular taekkyon is pretty dead nowadays, i think changing it to ErthTKv2 or adding a Public ErthTKv2 room may work better, since its being used as the "competitive" version of the tk concept

yeah and i want to play some fucking erth tk please for the love of all that is holy
shelby#8266
listen to my music! | commission me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify
Bro if the pendulum mod became an official room I think I would cry
[dog] Is and always will be my favorite clan