Toribash
Original Post
Easter Festival

Hey 'Bashers and welcome to this year's Easter Festival parkour event!

The challenge is simple, get to the finish line! Parkour your way to the end, picking up the red egg on your way, for more prizes.
Best of luck!

Mod Preview

1. Replay hacking is forbidden
2. Don't change any of the game rules except for turn frames
3. Do not steal others replays
4. Your whole Tori must make it into the red end zone
5. Do not edit uke's joints

There are two ways to compete in the event.

Go to the News tab in the game client and choose "EASTER FESTIVAL" event and press the "Participate" button on bottom right. Once you reach the end zone click the "Submit" button on the bottom of your screen - pressing it will allow you to upload your replay for ES to review. The client will automatically mark the advanced task as complete if the blue checkpoint is reached. Additionally after hitting "Participate" you can click "Load Custom Replay" in the bottom right to upload preexisting replays provided they're on the same mod as the event.

Download the attached mod and put it in your mods folder in game client. Load it, create your replay and save it, and then make a post in this thread with your replay attached to it. If you're uploading a second entry after uploading the first one with in-game interface, please mention that. If you want to modify your replay before the deadline, edit your post and add a different replay instead, don't make a new post for each replay.

6,000 Toricredits
3 Shiai Tokens

10,000 Toricredits
4 Shiai Tokens

75,000 ToriCredits
7 Shiai Tokens
Aurora Pack

The deadline is 6.05.2022 8pm (GMT+0)
Attached Files
easterfest.tbm (36.5 KB, 17 views)
Last edited by Aliosa; Apr 17, 2022 at 05:13 PM.
Super Moderator Discord: Aliosa#5260 ; If you have any questions feel free to PM me
The event is not appearing on my in-game news tab, how must I fix this?

Thank you.
Last edited by NotPonzo; Apr 15, 2022 at 03:32 PM.
Originally Posted by NotPonzo View Post
The event is not appearing on my in-game news tab, how must I fix this?

Thank you.

Hello, please verify integrity of game files if you are on steam. If that doesn't work, please delete your news.txt file, located in Toribash\Data. If neither of those work, please let me know on discord.
Super Moderator Discord: Aliosa#5260 ; If you have any questions feel free to PM me
Originally Posted by aliosa View Post
Hello, please verify integrity of game files if you are on steam. If that doesn't work, please delete your news.txt file, located in Toribash\Data. If neither of those work, please let me know on discord.

Sir has pushed up an update to the steam version. It should be fixed now.
Originally Posted by AltyWalty View Post
very cool looking event and mod, good work
out of interest why are you not allowed to edit uke?

A general rule, not much to it.
Idk if this counts for the egg carry?
Here's that Easter parkour. It finished as soon as I touched the egg. Thought the objective was to carry it to the finish, So I kicked it through. Hope this counts
Attached Files
Chilling
Originally Posted by nrm8085 View Post
Here's that Easter parkour. It finished as soon as I touched the egg. Thought the objective was to carry it to the finish, So I kicked it through. Hope this counts

There was an issue with the mod, the egg shouldn't trigger a win. Both the client and the forum got an update to the mod that fixed this. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this caused.