Ranking
Original Post
Profile Shop
I think that having the custom profile shop option on the in-game store would be nice.
Personally I find it inconvenient to have to go through admins to get custom profile work done.
Maybe the custom items thing would be a little harder to do in that sense.
However having things like custom user titles, pfps, and name changes would be quite nice on the in-game store section.
Let me know what you guys think of this idea :3
I don't personally see a point in implementing this in-game. The majority of the customizations are forum specific. Name changes appear in-game but need to be approved by staff. The only others that matter in-game would be custom 3D items and 3D items recolors which a) I'm assuming also need to be staff approved, and b) are uncommon enough that there wouldn't be a point in devoting resources to it. Furthermore I'm sure anyone who likes this game enough to be willing to spend money on these things is at least somewhat active on the forums and aware of the profile store.
Automated namechanges will be available in game with future updates, some other profile customizations that can be seen in game will probably be made available there as well.
The whole shop thing (if you mean this) will not be made available in game as it's run by Icky and not Nabi itself.
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Automated namechanges will be available in game with future updates, some other profile customizations that can be seen in game will probably be made available there as well.
The whole shop thing (if you mean this) will not be made available in game as it's run by Icky and not Nabi itself.

Very nice would love to see this feature in-game (◠‿◠)
And fair point I just thought I would add that to my suggestion.
My main point was definitely the name changes.