Toribash
Original Post
LET'S HAVE A CHAT WITHOUT TABO
WHICH OF YOU HAVE EVER USED COCAINE OR DERIVATIVES TO ACHIEVE BETTER PERFOMANCE IN THIS GAME OR ANY OTHER GAME?
whos tabo
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
whos tabo

dude, seriously? that's not what this thread is even about so u better answer his question or ur gonna fuck around and get infracted by the forum god.

yes i have used cocaine in a duel against Fire once. not my proudest moment.
Originally Posted by GHOSTFACEKILLAH View Post
dude, seriously? that's not what this thread is even about so u better answer his question or ur gonna fuck around and get infracted by the forum god.

yes i have used cocaine in a duel against Fire once. not my proudest moment.

at least I never BEEN a crackhead in a suit, huh Jon?
The only performance enhancing drug I use, is doing your mother, it really gives a high like no other, and helps with my concentration.
🫷🦚🫸
Originally Posted by sirkill1 View Post
The only performance enhancing drug I use, is doing your mother, it really gives a high like no other, and helps with my concentration.

Time to one up you here, I frequently do your dad, for a quick testosterone boost that allows me to click toribash balls at maximum capacity
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
i do both of your parents at the same time for no benefits i just simply felt like it
-----
im already at my best
Last edited by tabby; Jun 1, 2022 at 01:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I wouldn’t do any of your parents because if 2 people combined to birth you I wouldn’t even consider shaking their hand
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal