Ranking
Originally Posted by Default View Post
through 7 years I developed a habit to check forums every now and then, that's why maybe

tbh I feel like that's why I keep coming back here, when I don't enter the forums it feels weird, not even Discord I enter as much as here.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Originally Posted by Rfifan View Post
I quit toribash twice, but every time I did, I came back a year and a half later. The community is pretty decent, and the game is still pretty good. So at the moment, there really isn't anything that would make me leave. Also if I do quit again, chances are is that I'll come back in some amount of time.

8 years later this hasn't really changed except now I'm on my 3rd time quitting with no actual signs of coming back. now I'm just a community member rather than a player
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Tbh i never left the game and community because it gave me so many memories and i had such a good time here. I will always be grateful to this game and community because i met some of my best friends IRL here. Looking at nearly 11 years later, it's been a ride ngl, but at this point i'm just a forum lurker, spectating what more could happen with this game.
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
Tbh i never left the game and community because it gave me so many memories and i had such a good time here. I will always be grateful to this game and community because i met some of my best friends IRL here. Looking at nearly 11 years later, it's been a ride ngl, but at this point i'm just a forum lurker, spectating what more could happen with this game.

you're someone i recognize from the 2011-2014 era. good to see familiar faces.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Still here, because I like to browse the art sections when I'm bored.
Sad to see many thready being bumped all the time, because the high time of the community is over.
Also sad that I rarely get any notifications on my usercp but that's just how it is
Always happy to see new threads though ^^
0118 999 881 999 119 725 3
Originally Posted by tyler112 View Post
Still here, because I like to browse the art sections when I'm bored.
Sad to see many thready being bumped all the time, because the high time of the community is over.
Also sad that I rarely get any notifications on my usercp but that's just how it is
Always happy to see new threads though ^^

Tyler man good to see you still alive. Still one of the coolest guys i met around here, if i were to travel to Germany it would be a pleasure to meet ya.

Originally Posted by list View Post
you're someone i recognize from the 2011-2014 era. good to see familiar faces.

That was prob my most active period in the game or up to late 2016, but your name doesn't ring any bells to me, maybe you changed it over the time and remember your old one. I'm glad people remember me around here haha.
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
Tyler man good to see you still alive. Still one of the coolest guys i met around here, if i were to travel to Germany it would be a pleasure to meet ya.

Man azzeffir always nice to meet you here
Nowadays I live in the UK, so if you visit london at some point, drop me a message
0118 999 881 999 119 725 3
It's all the familiar faces that keep bringing me back. I have made so many incredible friends, some of whom i've known irl for quite a few years now!
also the challenge of decapping people in abd is like crack to me.
same as Sparky pretty much, some of the dudes in this community are cool and honestly some of the people in this community are just comedy material with the stupidity they place into this game and forums