Toribash
Originally Posted by CMon View Post
Too true.

As for me, I were overly nice and happy as a noob, and took it for granted that everyone else were wonderful people with the same mindset as myself.

Now, two and a half year later, my naive neb-dreams have been torn from me and this molestation of my childlike spirit has left me emotionally dead inside.

That is so true for me as well.

Anyway, I was a bit hesitating before I enterred the forum, as always. I always play a game a lot, then suddenly descend upon the forum. I'm not sure just how I acted, but I'm sure it was awesome when I and JTBrawler were starting out, and he got Gladiator Blood. God, I was jealous.

And as a jolly new guy, I too got surprised by the forum and the quality. No offense to the people that dominated the forum back then.
When I was a noob, I spent most of my time in Twinswords,And I begged for stuff alot.
I was kind of a clan hopper (Not anymore, Never again)and was very idiotic (I gave my pass out to people who offered to give me items D':

And I noobed it up with all the cool kids \o/
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
In-game, I was mainly playing left knife (The most badass, fly, coo, hip mod on the planet until people fucked that up) As for the forums, I was like how I am now.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
Could i have 20k i'll give ou crapy items plz? i wan head texture but im totoototooo lazty to get. help plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!111111
Pretty much sums it up.
Originally Posted by Marcoyeh View Post
I acted like you.

User was infracted for insulting other members.

btw where was the insulting members rule when I was new here?

oh right acting like a noob: liek i wanna drink beere with Jesus and feck : almost exact words. fucking scared me dude
^arrow'd for truth

my nooby moment was when i made fun of two players who died.
i got 10 infract. points for each of those
I love you
i Felt like a nub when i said to all blue belts or highter when i managed to kill/dq them and i wrote always PWNED NUB! and saved a reply :] That was erm, erm...
Like the coolest fellow around.

Gimme a break, this was my first internet game/forum, ever. :{
[CENTER]
lead Sigma