Toribash
Guy1321:

3Sweetkicks:
The opening was good and the split was well-carried out. However, I felt that the decap should have been a boom, and I felt the replay lacked something without it.

NoMercy: Decent punch, but I was expecting the decap to come on the second kick, in which case I would say hats off to you, but I was disappointed that it was an arm DM. The second kick was very well done, and I think that with some careful editing you could get the decap with it.

Wallkand3plams: The walk was quite twitchy and unstable, but the split and decap were nice and clean. If the walk was better, I would rate it much higher.

On balance, I would say no for now. I can see a lot of potential in the replays, and as I watch them I find myself thinking 'if you just...' and 'if only...'

When making your replays, if you see an opportunity to do something daring, do it. If it seems too hard to achieve, stick with it anyway. It is so rewarding to finally get that boom or that decap.

Stick with it, and reapply when you know you have improved.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Originally Posted by Marco View Post
Guy1321:

3Sweetkicks:
The opening was good and the split was well-carried out. However, I felt that the decap should have been a boom, and I felt the replay lacked something without it.

NoMercy: Decent punch, but I was expecting the decap to come on the second kick, in which case I would say hats off to you, but I was disappointed that it was an arm DM. The second kick was very well done, and I think that with some careful editing you could get the decap with it.

Wallkand3plams: The walk was quite twitchy and unstable, but the split and decap were nice and clean. If the walk was better, I would rate it much higher.

On balance, I would say no for now. I can see a lot of potential in the replays, and as I watch them I find myself thinking 'if you just...' and 'if only...'

When making your replays, if you see an opportunity to do something daring, do it. If it seems too hard to achieve, stick with it anyway. It is so rewarding to finally get that boom or that decap.

Stick with it, and reapply when you know you have improved.

Ok but just you to know
i accidently posted the old "NoMercy" replay ...
and in the "new" replay i decap him
it's propobly won't be very usefull if i post it but still
just so you can see that i have decaped him and i did thought about "hm.. maybe i should do something that people will expect i'll do even if it is hard"
-oh and btw it's still not finished i did a lil mistake .. sorry..
next apply there will be no mistakes.
Attached Files
Replay-NoMercy2.rpl (183.4 KB, 15 views)
Pendragon = Bandwagon.
No one gets that good in a few days. Is this your second account? Or did you not register untill now?

Doesn't matter, you're in.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
A little birdie told me he's Beznick.
[invade]
Well, Thrandir is thrandir, Beznick is Beznick.
He's just another epic polish rep maker ;]
[/invade]
retired
I just remembered that the little birdie was wrong.

You're just that good.
So if he is this good allready, what would happen in a few years?

'0'
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread