Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Wew, sorry for being a bit inactive on the forums. Had some serious stuff to do.

Im planning to upload a intro replay soon once i smooth it out and stuffys.

oh yah i forgot.

soup
Senip
Well, thank you for informing us nik. And popo goes inactive again as usual? W.e. We can survive without him.
i like cats
Dont worry about it nik, just next time tell us before hand, otherwise we dont know whats happened. And yeah, get that intro in soon. I want to finish up the intros. now i have mine, mj's, kaz's, bruce's, and kaya's. still looking for austins, nik's, pop's, fuse's, and panda's. If anyone has any sparring replays with those people, post them. I might be able to pull out an intro from them.
And kaya, i cant pull out the watermark unless you wanna buy me a full version of fraps. I could crop it but it makes the vid all pixelated.
bruce, no i dont need them.
EDIT: ninja'd by bruce. go away :P
its been like five hours. he is probably still asleep. he was in game with me last night for a bit.
No.
Awh sad to hear you lost our replays Bruce, but awesome that you still remember me!

Btw, why havent you guys applied for Offical yet? I know we were talking about it before my computer died, and it's been a few months..
Cookies
Bummer on the thread. I honestly expected it to be closed earlier. Oh well. And Fluz, glad to see you again but yeah I can't re-accept you until I see you're gonna be forum active and whatnot. Dag, good job on the vid. I would like to reccommend to freeze-frame when your name comes up. Officialness is not a topic at this moment in time, sorry. Nik make sure to let us know when you are going to be inactive. Dave, we also need one from loru and brad. Brad is my brother and he has not had much time at all on the computer. As for loru, well, he told me he would regain activeness but hasn't. May have to kick him soon....

~Ulti
Oh right. Well inactiveness had to do with me remembering them. I have like negative five replays of loru and the same with brad. SOOOO. yeah.
The freeze frame thing is what i changed. I thought it might look better in slow motion. Oh well. Ill change it back.
Honestly, ive done like no work on the intros. Just been picking up the replays. Lately ive been trying to find some effects and stuff to use in the vid(such as reversing a video, which is surprisingly hard to do, seeing as nearly no video editing program has the effect.). So yeah. But i suppose i cant do the rest of the intros if i dont have a set format for what they should look like.
So we have three options now i think. Maybe four. Go to my youtube channel or whatever and choose which intro you like best. And tell me here.
No.
Alrighty, No problem! I'll just start posting daily! :-)
Also I have a few replays just to show that I havent lost all my skills! ;)

Do I post them here or in the Clan replay thread?
Cookies
Like i said dag, if you ever need any art in the video just ask me. I have many programs with many effects to use. Yah... just ask me :P

i forgot again... soup
Senip
If you got problems with activity,I could post here sometimes.
Just a friendly offer ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

We dont much need help on activity, but another voice wouldnt hurt.
Nikag, do you think you could do the names for the intros? list of the names we need: dagreja, fusionman, mjishere123, skullandbo, theultimatum, poppo361, itsbruce, loruhamah, bradatron4, v3l3n0, nikag, kayateya, and mrmadpanda.(i think thats all)
fluz, youre beginning to post borderline spam. the replays, just attach them to a message on this thread later. But dont just say "so heres my replays". Provide some sort of contribution to the topic at hand(like what nikag did by offering help with art). For example, if there is any way you could help with the vid or have any free programs to suggest that i could use for video editing, say so.
No.