Toribash
Original Post
Application
Hey guys.

I'm sham, and i'd like to apply to [i].

Most of you know who I am, but others don't. I'm sham/shamshank, I live in Houston, TX, and my real name is Soren. I enjoy listening to music, hanging out with friends, and chatting with people. I sometimes drop by in-game, but for the most part, I tend to stay on the forums, and IRC.

I want to apply to this clan, because you guys seem like a fun, silly group. Most of you are pretty nice guys, and I think i'd fit right in. I've been in some clans/groups with a few of you. For example, I was in SyN with Kev, and box. Hit/Tint with Faint, and CET with Uric. Right now, I am on the blogging team, with Solax.

It would be awesome if I was given the opportunity to join this clan, and get to know you guys a bit better. I know that you guys are pretty exclusive to the guys you know very well, and the people you invite. If you guys think I should get to know you a bit better before joining, or if I just wouldn't fit in, I can respect that.
inq.
Really?
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by Stellar View Post
You can't really say you were in the CET, you posted twice there..
Twice.

I made at least 2 events, suggested ideas to other events, and hung around the IRC a bit, and talked about events. I know I didn't do much, because I was inactive for a big chunk of the time. But that can be said to pretty much everyone that was in the CET (that's why it was shut down). I was inactive because my grandfather was dying, and I had irl stuff to worry about.

Please don't judge my application because I was in the CET.
inq.
Hey, ape. You spelt pathetic wrong. ;)

Also, iunno, never spoke to him, so yeah I'm apathetic.
Wait, what
Originally Posted by eightah View Post
Hey, ape. You spelt pathetic wrong. ;)

pathatac*

you scotsmen and your weird spellings.
bananananananananaananananananannanaa delicious
. . . Do you mean apathetic?
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
apathatac

see da red squiggly line means it's a real word spelled correctly. do you know nothing?

bananananananananaananananananannanaa delicious