Toribash
Hey all! Well my name is kindlebob and I really want to join Vector. I am a friendly player and also very helpful. I have had my global rank below 5k before, but some stuff happened when I went away for 2 weeks. I have been in a few clans before like Scar, Onyx, and then Energy, but I didnt fit in with them. I have some skills I believe I could bring to Vector. Its a good clan and would love to be an asset to it. Also my Skype name is kindlebob.
Attached Files
demolition.rpl (35.8 KB, 7 views)
epipunch_#kindle.rpl (13.7 KB, 4 views)
KindleFire.rpl (52.6 KB, 4 views)
Hey, it's your homeboy JSnuff here and today I'm willing to join! About myself: honestly, I don't wanna talk much about myself. I'm basically a guy, who plays Toribash and browses the forums a lot. I've been toribash player for a long time as of now, I'm 7th dan and a occasional duel player. I'd usually stay in 1k range and then do a few 5k to 20k duels here and there as I'm now. I sometimes join gmtourneys and rubash tourneys and place top 2 quite often, which earns me some (usually bad) prizes :P Ingame is one of top 2 things I do, market would be the other one. I usually buy a lot of stuff, I fail at selling tho, I've been too lazy to work on my sales. I've always been too lazy of my sales, that's why I woke up with 230 128s textures last week. Same with art and flames. I should sell them but I haven't started doing it pretty much. Sux for me.

I don't do singleplayer, I'm not keen on it. I don't do art as well as of now.

Why I wanna join? Well, to be honest, I originally wanted to boost my ego with joining recommended clans such as Urban, JollyR, eVo, T (they didn't respond) and got rejected. Here I try again and hope I don't get rejected, I also know some of you guys and maybe some of you know me so you're not like "who's that guy?" xD

What I can bring to the clan? As a entry level duel player, I'm kinda winning ingame. Maybe I'm even good enough to help win clan wars or whatever. Well, I'm also active, so I probably can read whatever you guys come up with to post on clan board.
Originally Posted by Overlord View Post
What mods do you prefer except abd?

I dunno, I'm pretty much mad at every mod as of lately. Lost 17k to flyingmonk in ninjutsu today :P I mean, I can adapt and try to compete in a lenshu3ng, rk-mma, lenshu3.tbm, judo, judofrac, greykido... whateve. GMtourneys sometimes put some odd mod on and I try to win and do win quite often.

However, I'm not keen on any mod as of now, I hate each of them a little bit xD