Ranking
Nice app man , very nice to read and it seems like you have some experience with the game yet. Cant watch your replays now, so ill have to warch it later and possibly change my mind. But from app for it own, im on yes.
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Originally Posted by Shikkumo View Post
Hi, i'm shikkumo. i'm 19. Blackbelt. Skype is Nightlotus.420 So i'll start from where i started, first i started playing as xXOreoXx a long time ago, not really serious. i got started playing a bit more serious on my next account i made after that called nightlotus. i got pretty experianced in sparring in the time i had this account, but i noticed one day that things were missing from my items, i quickly changed my pass incase of hack. and then i was never able to log in again. now im starting to get back into toribash and am developing my own style of tricking sparring and parkouring mostly.also play mp alot, aikido erthtk , lenshu, wushu etc. i'm pretty likeable, and i want to join vector because my friends zxjoshzx, Marrez, and omega90 are in it as well. (Marrez taught me alot about sparring). also because i'm getting alot more forum active and ingame active lately. i have alot of friends in the toribash community, and hope to make a name for myself and for vector maybe haha. i dont really know of much else to say about myself. here are some replays that i spent some time on. one is WIP but i think you will see the potential so far. Thanks and i hope you will be happy with my app and repays!

Obviously its a no from me.
And i won't change my concern.
Also you guys viewpoints are based on quantity, just a bit of quality.
No offense.
After looking at the replays, I am still on yes. Idk, he just seems like a good player for me. But let's see what others say.
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
I dont think i'm part of any history with any1 in this clan,but i respect you're opinions and understand if u don't accept me.
"no" wasn't my last decisi
I just need one more replay so I see if I change my mind. Good luck

@Marrez: there's no story with him at all... We/I don't even know him... ?
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
So i've been checking this thread for a day and a half and still nothing.
just wondering if its a no...? or.. D: