Ranking
someone mentioned 9gag... oh hell naw
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
someone mentioned 9gag... oh hell naw

Where did you actually come from? :o
Originally Posted by Analwache View Post
Where did you actually come from? :o

A place of unknown mystery. I have met you before though chris. Just remember me as the guy who mistook the hammer and sickle as the soviet union and not the Communist symbol. That'll help you remember ;)
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
A place of unknown mystery. I have met you before though chris. Just remember me as the guy who mistook the hammer and sickle as the soviet union and not the Communist symbol. That'll help you remember ;)

That narrows it down to every other person on Toribash
*poof
that's pretty accurate
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
fine. the most recent person who got the symbol wrong. I'll let skylar tell you guys. 100% going to contain the following words in the definition : Douche, dick, cunt ass brain molestering jeuss fudger. you know, the usual terms :>
fine. the most recent person who got the symbol wrong. I'll let skylar tell you guys. 100% going to contain the following words in the definition : Douche, dick, cunt ass brain molestering jeuss fudger. you know, the usual terms :>

We don't care tho. I actually wanted a kind of more proper answer than that tho. Do you only know skylar in this clan?
Well yes. in short I only know of skylar. I think I did play with you once or twice but that is it. I've seen a few of your faces around the forums but never really talked to you guys.
__________________________________________________ ____
Apologies if I was irresponsible and immature. If you wish I'll leave the thread, just Pm me or post it here and I'll stick to Phoenix thread ^-^
Last edited by RedPanda; Oct 22, 2014 at 10:27 PM.