Toribash
Gunna try it out today, will let you know how it goes!

EDIT:

Tested the mod with Icky (should have saved some replays, damn...)

We did erthtkv2.tbm, with dojosize 195, fracture threshold 130 (dm off), gravity -23, turnframes 10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,20,20,20,10,10 (that's 10 up to frame 80, then 20 up to frame 140, then 10 to frame 160) - the 20 frame turns were to give it slightly more of an important grappling element.

It was a lot of fun and we had a few successful games, but it can definitely still be improved upon. Try it out guys and see if you can come up with any improvements!
Last edited by Moop; Dec 18, 2014 at 03:18 PM.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
I told you already tomias. Refrain from posting anywhere but pre-eVo
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
Gunna try it out today, will let you know how it goes!

EDIT:

Tested the mod with Icky (should have saved some replays, damn...)

We did erthtkv2.tbm, with dojosize 195, fracture threshold 130 (dm off), gravity -23, turnframes 10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,20,20,20,10,10 (that's 10 up to frame 80, then 20 up to frame 140, then 10 to frame 160) - the 20 frame turns were to give it slightly more of an important grappling element.

It was a lot of fun and we had a few successful games, but it can definitely still be improved upon. Try it out guys and see if you can come up with any improvements!

Will give it a try man! Also try out cokido.tbm too. A mod I made a while back.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Yeah, eduardo_free_run is a really good parkour mod to start. Post replays

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

My friend and I are gonna do a road trip to Arizona on Monday to see my family and party a bit.. 300 miles or something? Might kidnap my little brother and drag him to Las Vegas while were there.
Is this what 'shrooms do to you?
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin