Toribash
Original Post
[R] Set 128x128
Looking for a set that fits my colors. (Acid, Hot Pink, Hunter) And paying in TC or anything in my deactivated. EXCEPT the textures. Just go wild, and fit the color scheme, thanks in advance!
Last edited by Bonzi; Jan 8, 2015 at 12:49 AM.

Bump. .u.
Last edited by Bonzi; Jan 10, 2015 at 01:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

I can start working on it soon. do you have any pointers?? if so that could make my job much easier.
i look forward to working on your project.
-----
Alright, i have come up with a rough concept for you to criticize and tell me how to improve. If you don't like it at all tell me and i can restart from scratch.
How does this look so far?? it obviously needs work, but i like to get input before i go any further.
(obviously the mouth is too wide from left to right, that is to be fixed before anything else)
Image Here: imageshack.com/i/hlZdlmP1p
Last edited by MettiMid; Jan 11, 2015 at 09:10 AM. Reason: Forgot Image
Keep working on the set, I would like to see how this is going, Have a bit less hot pink though.

alright, i can do that. i havent had much practice with the rest of the body, but i can try. ill get on that later today (seeing as its 7am and i havent slept XD). once i fix the head ill get back to you.
Is the happy face ok, or would you prefer it to be more angry/intimidating?
Last edited by MettiMid; Jan 11, 2015 at 02:02 PM.
Happy is fine, make sure it fits the shutter shades though.
Last edited by Bonzi; Jan 11, 2015 at 09:27 PM.

sorry man, i going to have to put your set on hold for a day or two. some stuff came up that i need to take care of. i hope you understand.