Toribash
i play toribash like everyday
i want to join MAU because i need a clan
i think i want to be a martial artist is because i like fighting and stuff so thats why
Hi berster, do you have any replays to show us(Akido if you have)?
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
can i join?
Attached Files
#Fr4me Step-up.rpl (317.2 KB, 10 views)
[Fr4me] [Lotramus] [Dharmahn] #Sparring #Parkour #ReplayMaker
Please give us more information . : D
Originally Posted by Fr4me View Post
can i join?

I must say thats a really stylish replay, but if you want to be in we need a little more information about you, like your time zone or favorite mod, just something else than a replay
-----
can i join?

well, I'll give u a try
Last edited by Onsola; Apr 27, 2015 at 12:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello! So I'm taking a wild guess you know what this post is about

So hi, Im BquadZ7550. Some things about me are that in real life I'm either an energy filled piece of person or a lazy loaf of potato sitting on the couch playing video games. In Toribash my multiplayer has been laking, but i feel a clan like this could help me get back into the swing of things, but don't worry i do have some skill. What makes me unique is that i actually do stuff in toribash in real life. Too list a few, parkour and dancing (well i do tricking in toribash and dancing in real life). And I'm a bit of a replay maker.
Well hopefully this won't be a wasted five minutes of both my time and yours
Can i put a single player replay with a multiplayer one?
Attached Files
wadjsbdbafwb.rpl (76.5 KB, 4 views)
i beat moop.rpl (71.1 KB, 4 views)
okay then.

Name: Jonathan

Skill: Edit, replay making.

Timezone: sweden +46

Ima fast learner too. I hope i'll be accepted and btw a replay
Attached Files
#Fr4me parkour wip.rpl (424.1 KB, 6 views)
[Fr4me] [Lotramus] [Dharmahn] #Sparring #Parkour #ReplayMaker
Fr4me, you are accepted xD

Well, BquadZ, sorry I can't watch those replays(im using a tablet), but I reallylike your app. Welcome to MAU
Originally Posted by BquadZ7550 View Post
Hello! So I'm taking a wild guess you know what this post is about

So hi, Im BquadZ7550. Some things about me are that in real life I'm either an energy filled piece of person or a lazy loaf of potato sitting on the couch playing video games. In Toribash my multiplayer has been laking, but i feel a clan like this could help me get back into the swing of things, but don't worry i do have some skill. What makes me unique is that i actually do stuff in toribash in real life. Too list a few, parkour and dancing (well i do tricking in toribash and dancing in real life). And I'm a bit of a replay maker.
Well hopefully this won't be a wasted five minutes of both my time and yours
Can i put a single player replay with a multiplayer one?

okay then.

Name: Jonathan

Skill: Edit, replay making.

Timezone: sweden +46

Ima fast learner too. I hope i'll be accepted and btw a replay

you are both welcome to MAU
Bonjour~!

Since this is probably going to be a rusty app I'm going to make it as honest as possible. Why I want to join you guys? Well, I don't know.I ran into Voidexxx and it seems he remembered from a while ago but I somewhat forgot you are (Sorry about that matey. o3o) and he said or maybe asked that I join or attempted to. I haven't really seen you guys around but what I have read in your rules and the few members than I have met you seem quite respectful.

What makes me a unique martial artist? That, I have no idea what makes me a unique martial artist. I apologize if you don't like my answers but it's the truth unless I should lie about it. (Which I doubt you would want me to.) I feel like I should add more information but I'm completely brain dead at the moment but if you want I will add more info at a later time if you want. Also I'll add the replays later because I'm having trouble finding the ones I want to show.