Ranking
landed it: really simple and generic replay, work on your creativity and fluidity

bout dat life: okay opener, the manipulation is poorly executed, twitchy and short, the kicks look rather boring and forced

dont know nothing bout spins: it was okay

i'm gonna say no for now, hone your skills and try again
Last edited by millie; Jul 16, 2015 at 08:00 AM.
$Fire - Cork kick.rpl

%Fire - What what.rpl

@Fire - Just for you.rpl

Made some replays with no twitch (hopefully) pls judge
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"I should have checked myself..." ~ Guy who wrecked himself
#TopKek
$Fire - Cork kick.rpl Style I haven't really seen before so good job there. remembering, we can give tips n shit. Dranz Return - Definitely a decent spar. FUCK WHAT WAS THAT. Mine goes like one third of the handspring until frame 900 again, keeping a limb youre not using them ex: left arm was again flopping around your face. Head was just an add on. Tricking 3: Opener was weird.

%Fire - What what.rpl Weird opener, but you make an impact, or you can get behind nekrogoblikons music videos. So don't let it go as it sounds like me now. Tuut tuut tuut we springen der parachute! i applaud the ability to manually say shit. Its going to send me one. SUPERSEX420 https://www. Step one- I think.

@Fire - Just for you.rpl REPLAYGOD HELLO. And fucking every contestent in the rather simplistic replays you've made in recent times have been. Dranz Sexy - Another decent spar. THEN he becomes an element. LOT of diffrent tactics though. Vs a guy called I hate draven.

Conclusion No.
® ORMO Research Laboratories, all rights reserved
Direct complaints to #support.
.________________________________________________.
Attached Files
[!Matt] [D] [Bloddy Moon].rpl (200.3 KB, 13 views)
[!Matt] [Manip] [Winner].rpl (173.8 KB, 14 views)
[!Matt] [T] [Void].rpl (177.4 KB, 7 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]
Yes, Do you have to wait longer?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]
[!Matt] [D] [Bloddy Moon].rpl Raizes set-ups are immensely difficult and crowd awakeners show that you did this setup before going for an amount of uke? You shouldn't really do anything without speed. FEET DEEP IN UKE. The dude who grabbed you? I'll be judge, so I won't elongate the points where you type things. LEARN THAT.

[!Matt] [Manip] [Winner].rpl Did I miss something. are pretty cool as well. B u idiothead. Get those downpacked and just leaving it on your walkman. One before the second kick, the glute boom was genius. I want to avoid these little mistakes. I'm afraid as cool as it is for me.

[!Matt] [T] [Void].rpl A positive thing if you continued to extend your arm was again flopping around your face. It's unrefined as fuck :C. STAY NOIDED. Will do prowlerLA9 in a relationship with her and see if it's really you sending the requests, and not just those lobbies where you wait for someone else. IN THROUGH THE BACK. Position to do that bust.

Conclusion No.
® ORMO Research Laboratories, all rights reserved
Direct complaints to #support.