Toribash
Original Post
O Hell No
Welcome to my replay thread where i will post madmans, dms, parkour, and sparring. Maybe tricking. Cnc if you know what is good for you.

Edit: I made the landings for each better, the ones that say V2 are them.
Attached Files
O - Facekick.rpl (73.9 KB, 12 views)
O - Splitcap.rpl (156.0 KB, 10 views)
O - Facekick V2.rpl (87.4 KB, 9 views)
O - Splitcap V2.rpl (161.5 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by 0RIGINAL5; Oct 23, 2015 at 05:20 PM.
Cnc?
splitcap: great,the first kick was cool,opener was a bit rigid,the decap you moved uke neck,but ok,its great.,try to hold you neck.

facekick: the opener was a bit strange,and again,try to hold you neck,but the decap was cool tho,try to have more fluidity,and do a better ending pose.

well,great replays.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
i meant to hold his neck, sorry ill remember that next time so i don't get hate. but thanks
-----
Added a replay
Attached Files
Last edited by 0RIGINAL5; Oct 23, 2015 at 05:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Cnc?
Amazing Head Kick - Opener looked simple. Good job with the transition to decap, but decap looked weak cuz u contracted your leg few frames after. Rest was unnecessary.

U need improvement in all areas. find some inspiration on your favorite replay maker.
But gj.
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
the decap was really generic. nothing special however you did alot of messing up to get the skeet thing.
tricking is pretty good just need to extend ankle and glute to get spin and shit.
gg
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
ok thank you. New replay. I was just bored so i made this quick.
Should i do tricking in -30 or -9 also?

I added practice only because of the ending. Im trying to get better at tricking and i like the fluidity near the end.
Attached Files
O - 100%.rpl (90.7 KB, 6 views)
O - Practice.rpl (125.7 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by 0RIGINAL5; Jan 16, 2016 at 02:45 AM.
Cnc?
Im upping the anti with this new tricking. getting a lot better and i want to show my progress.
Attached Files
O - first good cork.rpl (232.8 KB, 18 views)
Cnc?
damn, that was pretty good.

some parts were a bit too relaxed and some parts were too held

the cork itself is quite nice

keep it up
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)