Im boy from finland who really want a clan
im from Finland
And Muhuu send me.

Good going with the app.
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Im boy from finland who really want a clan
im from Finland
And Muhuu send me.
and what made me start play toribash is i looked at videos of it and that inspired me
i have been looking for a clan for 2 months
idk
im basic fighter
-----
yeah
Last edited by ShadowCar1; Oct 31, 2015 at 06:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Yes so hello, i'm the shithead called Xioi, But for my real name it's David, but you can call me whatever you wish. I'm from a Little, well, village in the middle of Sweden. Right next to one of our biggest lakes, Vanern (the A is supposed to be the Swedish letter A with two dots above it just so you know).
I'm currently 25 years old, have a wife since last year, work as a part time Carpenter and a main time resturant owner.

I started playing Toribash in the early part of 2010. I know i know, "but wai ur join date suy 2012?"
Well, tbh i didn't realise there was a forum for the game untill the day wich my join date states, February the 10th 2012.
Anywho, so i started out around March 2010 just playing alone in Singleplayer not bothering with Multiplayer, i started with whatching the default replays a bunch of times and was amazed about pretty much every replay.

At first i didn't spend way to much time on the game since i didn't know what to do. Made simple shit that were pretty much shitty edits out of the default folder, so i didn't do any progress at all in the 2 years untill i found out that the forums existed,

Then i created my own account on the forums and decided to name myself "100dj"

The 100 for i have no idea, and the dj for my initials, David Johansson.
Enough of that,

I then really mesmorised myself into whatching a pisston of the popular replaymakers, such as Swexx,Oblivion,Largekilla,Jaker,Pusga,Jisse, and manny more.

It was a blast, i tried doing replays just like them and started sparring, A lot.

Found some friends here and there, some friends wich i still have today and some that has dissapeared or just have become inactive.
The main friend that i got really stuck into is my Swedish friend ifred, or as his name was back then Freddy1996, (don't remember the numbers correctly but you get the Point)

Anywho, i then was at my spark, started replaymaking towards realism a bunch and got lots of fun out of it, played litterally everyday, sometimes way to manny hours than what i should of.

Then somewhere in September or such, i met Jisse, One of my idols.

He tought me a bunch of stuff in parkour and sparring, then starting to say i would get Amazing at it and bla bla.

Then i branched out into parkour more or less for the majority of my replays.
Today i guess i can call my self a good replaymaker within parkour, as it is my best geanre within replays. Especially the part of climbing without grab in parkour, guess that is what makes me unique from most parkourers.
(replay showcasing it will be in attatchments)

Think that this Little story time has gone on for to long now.
Rounding it up, I wouldn't be where i am in replaymaking if it wasn't for ifred and Jisse.

Okay, so why MAU?, well, i've been in Aether for a long time now, and the clan has really died out for the most part at the time. So i decided to leave and find a clan that's more Active and that fits what i do, That's why i chose MAU. Since i love realism replaymaking within Martial Arts.

Kay, i've babbled on for a while, guess i'll post this and wait for a response,

Your dearest neighberhood shithead, Xioi

Oh and for anyone that cares

Steam ID: xioi1
Skype ID: davapava100

Attached Files
#Xioi#Pk - Ykeus.rpl (517.1 KB, 6 views)
Hoax_ClimbingFun.tbm (10.9 KB, 3 views)
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Xioi on MAU?

This is a dream.
Nice story, I've actually been reading it and it was awesome.
There's no words for this, anyways if you get 3 votes saying "yes", you will be invited and we will discuss about your 3 days trial.
Running away...
YES!
this is the best app i have see all that time
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592