Ranking
I did this image, do you like it, someone did it for me, i just recolored it.

Waiting for more images, tho...

L8r.
It's cool, nice picture. GJ Kap!
(RL)||[RMO]
Reckless is just FC but slightly better.~ Coine, 08/11/2016
Hmm...
I noticed that we need a bank, because most of members don't have good items, and I can't get a needed amount for applying to official clan.

Main idea is to make an account for being a bank, 20 QI is not that hard to farm. Only problem is that we need a member to work with, don't worry about making account I am already working on that.

Waiting for replies, all members can reply, everyone can help.

P.S. I might make an inside clan-only event. Expect post about it soon.

L8r m8's.
Originally Posted by VoidPhantom View Post
I noticed that we need a bank, because most of members don't have good items, and I can't get a needed amount for applying to official clan.

Main idea is to make an account for being a bank, 20 QI is not that hard to farm. Only problem is that we need a member to work with, don't worry about making account I am already working on that.

Waiting for replies, all members can reply, everyone can help.

P.S. I might make an inside clan-only event. Expect post about it soon.

L8r m8's.

What do you mean by this?

otherwise I'm willing to help in any way I can ^^. can we donate?
(RL)||[RMO]
Reckless is just FC but slightly better.~ Coine, 08/11/2016
I mean that bank account needs 20 QI because no one is able to donate then, and farming is fast, only 20 games and member-help is needed because most players will notice anti-noobyness, and will rage-quit.

And in-clan members can donate, of course. Event will happen quite soon.

See you all.
1. Name:Hilary Ranggie
2. Belt: (Black Belt)
3. Age:15 Year old
4. Any talking programs (Hillary Ranggie/skype)
5. GMT:hillary124
6. Country:Malaysia
7.My best replay is (http://www.mediafire.com/download/2b...mm/Killer.rpl) and the Reason Im join this clan Because I want to be apart of this family clan and i'm active at toribash forum and steam.If u need any help pls contact me at skype or steam aand my steam id is www.steamcommunity.com/id/NothingToDoWith.If u reading my Thread Thank you for reading it

8.List of past clans:N/A
9.Why did you leave your past clan?:N/A

yo void remember me pls accept me to ur clan or just ignore this Thread of mine
Originally Posted by hillary124 View Post
1. Name:Hilary Ranggie
2. Belt: (Black Belt)
3. Age:15 Year old
4. Any talking programs (Hillary Ranggie/skype)
5. GMT:hillary124
6. Country:Malaysia
7.My best replay is (http://www.mediafire.com/download/2b...mm/Killer.rpl) and the Reason Im join this clan Because I want to be apart of this family clan and i'm active at toribash forum and steam.If u need any help pls contact me at skype or steam aand my steam id is www.steamcommunity.com/id/NothingToDoWith.If u reading my Thread Thank you for reading it

8.List of past clans:N/A
9.Why did you leave your past clan?:N/A

yo void remember me pls accept me to ur clan or just ignore this Thread of mine

First, how you can be a talking program.
Second, how you can be a GMT.
Third, you were in a clan, so don't lie.
Fourth, don't chat with me like that, talk with me officially.
Fifth, learn some grammar.

You need to be tested in-game, and correct your information.

Cya.
Erm Question What Are Our clan colours and if we dont have any i was thinking maybe black and purple with a little gold like Sprinkles Paradis3 D: Love meh
Just to let you know, WrathIsPain is a known scammer and was in Toribash on his other account before it was perma banned for scamming.

Picture of the ban list.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation