Ranking
Hi Origin members!

I am Aaron Russell and I am interested in joining your clan.

My reason for joining is I have been looking for a clan to join ever since i left CN and while i was playing i saw Origin recruitment and i thought I should join Origin.I know it was random to just decide to try to join your clan but i have been interested in your clan for quite some time and it was time to try to join.The thing that made me interested was ive seen some of your members in game and they seemed really cool so I thought everyone in the clan would be cool to.

Im not very active on the forums but im starting to become more active,Im starting to see how much there is to do on here like art replays events clans and you can meet alot of really cool people *cough Orko cough*.My ingame activity is really good im on everyday I can play.

When im not playing games im playing sports and soon im going to join my schools baseball team.I like basket ball,volleyball,and tennis.

My favorite band is acdc,led zepllin and uhh yea this part of my app.

As i said my name is Aaron Russel im 11 years old and im turning 12 in May 3rd .I have two older siblings My older brother David/kari he's 23
and my sister Ashley she's 16.

Some of my past clans are NYAA,Ember,Shad0,TGS(IKR Tgs wow much pro)and,CN.They all either died i got kicked or i left because of activity and i hope this clan doesnt become one of them.

I have to go because Purple monkeys run wild in the red forest
Im back....... so yeah