Toribash
Talked with you for a bit today, seem like a pretty alright guy. I'm gonna give you a yes as well. That makes three so I'll send the invite.
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole
About Me/Myself/I-
I'll start off with introductions. My full name is Cade Shannon Stockman, but I also go by Cha'quille Jebadias O'Stockman. I am 23, and was born in Louisiana, a southern state in the United States, known for our cousin fucking natures and our seafood.

About Toribash Things-
I started playing in late 2013/early 2014, only playing on single player which led me to grow bored quite fast, so I took a pretty long hiatus, and came back to the game in early 2015 (This account). I have two main alts, Coine and notpid, and only use them for whenever I can't access this account. My goals are pretty simple, as all I want to do here in toribash is garner a good reputation around the community, and eventually hold a staff position. If not that, find people to destroy in brawlhalla. My previous clans are [Vibe], [Evil], and (Sinon). They all were lovely, and I made friends that I still talk to today in them.

Interests/Hobbies/Weird Shit I Do-
I have three or four hobbies that I regularly do, which are Photography, astronomy, gaming, and mass-massi-massive trolling. I never really have time to do these things, but when I do, I try to squeeze the must fun I can out of it. Here's some games I enjoy playing when I have a chance.

Simpsons hit and run

Brawlhalla

My gmt is -3 and my favorite color is yellow
Last edited by Worm; Mar 27, 2016 at 09:01 PM.
Worm, your English is quite impressive, though expected from a person living in the US. I am sure you will gain more reputation with the moderators while being in this clan with Reta being around all(or some of) the time. And in all honesty, I don't see a problem with your application at all. Until other members point out something negative, it is a yes from me.

Bonus points : Do you know Twenty One Pilots?

All the time ~R
Last edited by Reta; Mar 27, 2016 at 09:06 PM.
P137~ People who quote themselves are idiots
Originally Posted by P137 View Post
Worm, your English is quite impressive, though expected from a person living in the US. I am sure you will gain more reputation with the moderators while being in this clan with Reta being around all(or some of) the time. And in all honesty, I don't see a problem with your application at all. Until other members point out something negative, it is a yes from me.

Bonus points : Do you know Twenty One Pilots?

My brother introduced my to them around a year ago, this song was one of my favorites by them.
Originally Posted by Worm View Post

My brother introduced my to them around a year ago, this song was one of my favorites by them.

Ayyy, Bonus points gained.
P137~ People who quote themselves are idiots
Pretty good app. Though the fact that your worms picture isn't centered is bugging me on a deep level, you get my vote.
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole