Ranking
so you did get a decap. now type "/option uke" and wonder, if you should really be content about your performance. is it style that you got or just a lucky dismemberment?
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Originally Posted by fefe05 View Post
i think style because i actually intended on doing it

wrong answer. You don't even know what style is. Sorry but that will be a "no". Btw. didn't you intend not to dq? ;p
can i join?
hi my name is swooya im black belt my previous clan was EVIL, i want to join RA because its a very good clan and very friendly and my favourite mods are wushu and judo but i think that i play good all mods
some replays:
Attached Files
pure kickboxing.rpl (74.8 KB, 10 views)
Game Over.rpl (275.8 KB, 10 views)
suck this!!!!!!!!.rpl (90.0 KB, 8 views)
swooya-comeback kick.rpl (137.7 KB, 9 views)
swooya-epic 2 kicks.rpl (83.0 KB, 7 views)
"Be obscure clearly."
Hmm... since you've familiarized yourself with the application form (which most people dont) you have a chance ;p but the replays you posted there are even more impressing than i had thought, nice replays m8. Your percentage is above 50 i think (depending when Sah will see these replays) but as much as i can see from the replays, i guess its a yes... Don't know about your attitude though, so if you want to be a part of a company of friendly people, you should be the same...
EDIT: If you get a chance, try to put some mp replays as well.
But why's the rum gone? :v
for the starters I don't like your avie. Checking your replays and posts nao.

-"ve been here for about 10 months. made about 65 posts.
-naming replay "suck this!!!!" damn you must be one of those "dumb dissers", who try to insult everybody just cause you won, without any carefully thought disses, but with fully dimwitted words such as "suck this", "(bleep) you" etc.
-your tori profile - every information about you - instead of at least being left blank is changed "(bleep) you"
- week ago you joined evil. 2 weeks ago - applied for TTF. now - here. dude gtfo.
(note: all the clans were butt-kissed at the point of applying for them)
- small idiotic posts. "lol" as your whole post?! please. grow yourself some brains... ;|
-over emoting in posts. posts consisted only of emotes. again - grow those (bleep)ing brains, would you?
-invading other clan's forums.
-ah you applied for hunters 2 weeks ago as well.
- you're done here.

Conclusion:
- you're not "evil". You're just a straight jackass. please proceed to the exit, as arrows indicate. if you at least are able to do that.
- this guy tries to look like an idiot. acts like an idiot. but please, let that not fool you - he really is an idiot. Good bye.

Sahammer: 1, randomjackass: 0

[that's how your dises should look like. amateur;)]
Last edited by Sahee; Dec 19, 2008 at 06:54 AM.
[invade]Lol, sahammer, That is uber pwn, I has to learn how to diss people like you.
Bad idea trying to sign up for 3 clans within 2 weeks.
Especially when TEH SAHAMMER IS THAR!
*Looks sahee in the eye* "Good job" *Walks off like in those movies, you know?*[/invade]
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
united4fun says:
(..)sahhee's pwn
omfg may i invade?
Permission to invade?
Sahee says: Permission granted *nods*
Sweet, thanks sahee
lol
Sahee says:
np
I nod like a pro

united4fun says:
lolol
Unite4fun says:
Lol posted
Sahee says:
lols
swooya is watching
united4fun says:
Watching the thread?
Sahee says:
probably muttering "(bleep) you" under his breath so we can't hear him

EDIT: he posted before me, but god help him, he wasn't inventive enough to make a good dis, just as I saw him ;). Proceed to the exit infant, proceed to the exit.

Sahammer 2, randomjackass -2. ;|

Does that ^ look like I listened to you, Samantha? Shit, your disses don't work :P. You should listen to uncle Sahee, when you had the chance ;|!
Last edited by Sahee; Dec 17, 2008 at 11:45 PM.