Ranking
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
OH man i love dogs

Ive got a redbone coonhound mix its super cute and hes fast as all hell

Those types of dogs remind me of one of my family members dogs, it's about seven feet tall, brown, cute and friendly, though i don't remember the type of dog it is. X(
Last edited by BigDog; Aug 21, 2016 at 05:36 AM.
Originally Posted by BigDog View Post
What type of dog was it? i have a Belgian malinois, often used to protect presidents, and smell out bombs, kind of like german shepherd, but much better and cuter.

She was a golden retriever. This happened a really long time ago when i was just a mere lad, and she was one of my first dogs.

Now, since we're on the topic, i like cats more than dogs. Hate me if you want, but cats are so fucking adorable. Don't get me wrong, i still REALLY love dogs, but cats are more appealing to me. At one point i had 4, unfixed cats. 2 male, 2 female. (i'm guessing you know where this story is headed), long story short, i had like, 12 cats at once.

I've had a lot of pets in my life, but i lost both my dog and my cat recently. my dog was a Callie, not sure what the breed of cat was. So currently, i have no pets, as much as i wish i did. all of the pets i have shit and piss everywhere no matter how much we walk them/show them the litterbox. our last cat especially would shit in our laundry all the time, so she became and outside cat. Therefore, due to my past experiences with animals, my mom doesn't want me to have any. Which really sucks because i love them.

But on the other hand, down here at my dads i have a Chihuahua, wiener dog mix (we refer to her as a Chiwene), and she's cute as fuck. Along with a cat, in which i've had for a long time, and he's chill.

Thanks for reading my life story about pets :>

Cats > BigDog any day :^)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
cats dont do anything. I do like cats but dogs are more useful/playful. And having that many animals and not having them under control on where they piss/poop sounds like living hell

plus dogs dont clan hop

ho ye
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
And having that many animals and not having them under control on where they piss/poop sounds like living hell

It kinda was. and being the youngest in the house, i was the one to pick up all the shit. but it wasnt that bad.

Nasty, my family is a bunch of animal people we use to have 4 cats 2 rabbits 2 ducks and a small chicken coop and some fish. It's tooooo much tbh

I like 1 or 2 cats and a dog, its a good amount
i created the ??? emoji
i couldn't handle more than 2 animals, i've had 1 cat all my life (not the same one lol)
I'm gonna have to agree with master on this one. I love animals but taking care of animals is a pain in the ass too, if I was on my own and not an all around wreck I'd totally just own a dog and have him/her/attack helicopter be my +1

And holy shit im trying to take this scuba course where you have to pass this swim test and you have to do all these things at once, i honestly have no fucking clue how its going to happen but man i really want to
i created the ??? emoji
Hamsters are one of the best animals i mean you get two of them, they are fun, and suddenly one morning you have 16 of them and the 14 little ones look like raspberry jelly beans and tehy are so cute and then one morning you suddenly only have 7 of them because you forgot the male hamster eats the babies for sustanance so now you suddenky have a mother missing most of her children and a homicidal father and they are so cute its so fun to have hamsters you guys
h