Ranking
Clan Application
Hello, My name is Angelonex. I am a 13 year old Brown belt but I have an Alt [Robstar1234] that is a 2nd dan Black belt, I have a bit of depression and Anxiety, I use Toribash as an Escape sometimes, I have been playing since 2012 and have many friends on Toribash, one of my friends is Universe, he told me about your clan so I thought id join and give Aeon a shot, I am very Hyper but have a bit of social anxiety, I have bad Anger Issues at home and fight with my mother a lot, my dad is in jail but hes almost out, I sometimes have the weekend off to see him, so thats a reason I may be inactive, I am trying to learn to code, I know a bit of HTML, im learning CSS and JAVA, I really would like to learn Lua at some point, and another think you should note... I have game rage... a lot... So sorry if I have a bit of an outburst or something.. Ive smashed 3 computers, A TV Monitor, 2 phones, and 2 iPads, also, I have a swearing problem which I am trying to stop.

I live Australia [Timezone UCT +10] and I am very active.

I love sparring, parkouring, and M.A.Sing, I also like playing ABD, you'll mainly see me in private servers playing with friends.

I have been in 3 clans [on this account]
Thief : Clan Died
Lucky : Left to resume a clan with Universe
Light : Died recently

One of my hobbies is making music! You can find some of my songs here
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjw...yi9v-o7twRWqlg

I added a replay for you to look at.

I hope you accept me

-Angelonex
Once again, abit short, but it's a nice application, i got to know you abit better from this. Although i am only a trial, i'll give you a yes. Since i know your pretty cool ingame, and fun to hang around.
Hello, [Aeon].

Going to keep it quite short.

I am looking to join this clan and though the belt requirement is 2nd Dan I still feel that I have a decent chance with being recruited.

Alright so first off, I started playing Toribash in 2009, I have been on and off sense then only getting on periodically. I have returned to Toribash as a more serious person and am currently looking for a laid back clan that doesn't require much activity.

However, I am currently active everyday playing this game for longs amounts of time. I browse the forum all the time and am always playing to become better. Though, this is only because I am going to college. The reason I wan't a clan that isn't very active is because there may be times where I may take a break for a few days and just be afk for a week or two at a time and I do not want to be heavily committed to clan for that reason.

I really just want to make some friends where we can talk on occasion. I look to be quite loyal to this clan if I am accepted. You may see me grow from green belt to a top player or you may just get to know me as a friend and just enjoy my company either way. I want to do it as [Aeon]Kiki.
"Only the dead see the end of war."
Honestly I assumed you guys were a little more active than this. But no reply in a day and no other posts to even attempt to talk to you all. I even joined the discord and ended up meeting someone not even in your clan. I am going to have to withdraw, this clan is on the path of being removed and I feel it would be pointless to join just for it to die.
Last edited by Kiki; Nov 1, 2016 at 01:31 PM.
"Only the dead see the end of war."
Originally Posted by Kiki View Post
Honestly I assumed you guys were a little more active than this. But no reply in a day and no other posts to even attempt to talk to you all. I even joined the discord and ended up meeting someone not even in your clan. I am going to have to withdraw, this clan is on the path of being removed and I feel it would be pointless to join just for it to die.

honestly you should have known that before you applied
Originally Posted by Chirs View Post
honestly you should have known that before you applied

they are aeon after all