Toribash
Original Post
[TRIAL] Gautatyr
Hi, I am Gautatyr. I'm 20 years old, and I live in Helsingborg, Sweden. I can't remember exactly when I got talked into getting this game called Toribash, but it was probably around 2k13. I've never been super active in the game, since I've always lost motivation after getting my ass handed to me by people who has been playing for quite some time. But I've found my way back again.

I'm quite bad at spending time at this game by myself so I only play when I know that someone I can play with is online and up for it. But I think that might change once I actually get some decent skills within this game. And since I'm a master at forgetting my account names and such I've had to get a new account this time around so I'm still starter rank and with the starter belt or whatever you call it.

So basically what I'm doing now is working within healthcare to save up some money so I can start my studies as a game developer. And in my spare time I play drums, games and spend some time drawing (not actually good at it anymore but it's fucking fun).

I've hung around some of yer fellow members, not gonna point anyone out but I believe one used to have a name that started with ''anal''. But that's all you get! ;) So I've played and talked with y'all a couple of times and you seem to be a very disfunktional group (in a good way) that I'd really like to be a part of, 'cause I like your general mentality!

Oh yeah, might be a good idea to tell my real name as well, wouldn't it? It's Sylvester.

Cheers, and have a really fab day!
Danish = instant deny.

just kidding, his activity isnt the greatest, but hes always on discord and has talked to me and TheAnimal and others alot (hes Ghost on discord, Jormungandrs husband)

I would be alright with giving him a chance, but only if your activity increases.

(and get rid of that danish ancestry. go make a pact with satan or something)
It's a yes from me! Known you for about 4yrs IRL so ;)
You'll never be half the man your mother is!