Toribash
Re: ~Ducky's Sig Shop~
Sieg, for the gradient background, the you want more white in the center, or more red and blue and a bit of white in the centre?
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
Originally Posted by LonelyDucky
Sieg, for the gradient background, the you want more white in the center, or more red and blue and a bit of white in the centre?

do what ever your like, that's just colours I'd like used for the background, they don't have to be in that order or anything... so use inne minne mini mo if you like lol.
Image Size - Size of Style 1
Prefered Colours - Red, Orange, Yellow, Blue, and Light Blue (please make Red fire and Blue fire in the background)
Text - Stuntman021
Font - Da Bomb(Get it at http://www.graffitifonts.com/fonts.shtml/)
Font Colour - Blue
Border Size and Colour -2 px, green
Border style -Style 1
Attached Images
chaingun.png (31.1 KB, 105 views)
chaingun.png (31.1 KB, 105 views)
I've been sentenced to life in a rich white banker's scrotal sac!
Originally Posted by stuntman021
Image Size - Size of Style 1
Prefered Colours - Red, Orange, Yellow, Blue, and Light Blue (please make Red fire and Blue fire in the background)
Text - Stuntman021
Font - Da Bomb(Get it at http://www.graffitifonts.com/fonts.shtml/)
Font Colour - Blue
Border Size and Colour -No Border
Border style -Style 1

Wait, you say no border then you say border style 1? Make up your mind.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
Sieg, if you don't like it I do refunds =/

<ducky> The game.
i like it but can i have a refund anyway? (joke lol, blame emo boy for that one.)

ok, i sent you the money allreddy if i'm correct so i'll add it now, cheers ducky ;)
Originally Posted by LonelyDucky
Sieg, if you don't like it I do refunds =/

:o, the way you've symbolised a Tori as a wolf, is too cool for comprehension...

APPLAUD!!1
Ok , I know this is VERY late , but can you please neaten the green boarder* of my sig , since in some corners its neat , and others its smugy.
sory for the inconviencs
Stuntman, sorry for the delay. I've had a lot of work to do recently. I'll get it done as soon as possible.

<ducky> The game.