Toribash
Well, its a good serie, but it kinda gets noob-ish when you only show off bad replays and say they are cool.
We've had some really cool replays, but you was just like, oh waow, so the next replay... etc.
It gets kind of boring.
Would really like to see these things improve.
M I N I V A N
They're only bad after you played the game for a while. He's not trying to target super pros, I believe he's going for the begginer/intermediate tier.
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
Well, its a good serie, but it kinda gets noob-ish when you only show off bad replays and say they are cool.
We've had some really cool replays, but you was just like, oh waow, so the next replay... etc.
It gets kind of boring.
Would really like to see these things improve.

Originally Posted by pusga View Post
They're only bad after you played the game for a while. He's not trying to target super pros, I believe he's going for the begginer/intermediate tier.

Couldn't have put it better myself.
I sent a replay I think you'd enjoy, I punch the guy in half and its pretty easy to do, I'll figure out the tut in a bit.
-----
Also love the show, I think it's nice that someone is doing this for Toribash and your commentary is not bad either, keep up the good work. HAPPY (rather belated) BIRTHDAY! I also sent the tutorial on an email.
Last edited by ManlyPotato; Dec 24, 2012 at 02:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Originally Posted by ManlyPotato View Post
I sent a replay I think you'd enjoy, I punch the guy in half and its pretty easy to do, I'll figure out the tut in a bit.
-----
Also love the show, I think it's nice that someone is doing this for Toribash and your commentary is not bad either, keep up the good work. HAPPY (rather belated) BIRTHDAY! I also sent the tutorial on an email.

Thank you good sir, Merry Christmas!