Toribash
Originally Posted by Zas View Post
I changed the forces and relaxes to be the right color. But the emotes, timers and user texts still change color. I'm not sure its fixable. Maybe I should just disable "customs" and "server message" colors. Note that the colors still change in the creator.

But cant you change those in creator anyway?
...Not to be pushy, but can someone give me a clearer instuction as to how to download this thing I NEED THIS SCRIPT!!!!!
BAD LUCK
Originally Posted by MOBI View Post
But cant you change those in creator anyway?

The "costoms" and "server text" colors are changeable in the creator. But void and platinum show up weird in the creator, which is fine since it shows up normal when not using the creator.

Originally Posted by firebolt309 View Post
...Not to be pushy, but can someone give me a clearer instuction as to how to download this thing I NEED THIS SCRIPT!!!!!

1. Download both "shader.zip" and "shader.lua".
  2. Place both in "toribash\data\scripts\" folder.
  3. Unpack the zip there. Make sure you'll now find some txt-files in "toribash\data\scripts\shader\"
Yes but the horizon won't be smooth, you won't be able to see the ghost against the sky and there will be a red circle in the background. I suggest getting 3.86.
Okay, here's what im doing:1.Pressed shader.zip-I saved it to desktop.
2.I pressed shader.lua- I saved it to desktop.(They both have the file name of "shader")
3.I dragged the shader zip and lua to toribash3.80/data/scripts.
4.I pressed extract all files while in the shader.zip.
BAD LUCK
Dont drag the .zip file there...
Just extract it there

Ok well...

find your script folder
(My Computer > Games > Toribash 3.?? > Data > script)
(My Hard disk > Toribash 3.?? > data > script)

Download 'shader.zip' > Extract THE FOLDER IN your script folder (NOT the folder contents) > Download 'shader.lua' and 'shader_creator.lua' and put them wih your scripts aswell

That migh be a little more clearer