Toribash
Originally Posted by bloodbath View Post
it has been done

I know it is already done, but it's nowhere near the real UFC Octagon. It would be great if someone made a more realistic one.
im still working on it the only problem is i can't really precisely angle the octagon lol

oh and where can i find 3.3 beta?
Basher515----10th Dan Black Belt
████████
Originally Posted by Basher515 View Post
im still working on it the only problem is i can't really precisely angle the octagon lol

oh and where can i find 3.3 beta?

Its in IRC as always.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*
cant we all just wait for the real 3.3 to come out instead of making a whole bunch of mods so when it comes out every mod possable will already be made?

also STAY ON TOPIC mod suggestions please

ps. basher its almost ready just need to line up the joints
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
how about a mod where uke and tori have no hads or feet they can only use their other body parts? Or maybe their heads are giant and their bodies are normal?
BRAWL PWNS!!!
The ToriNews Organization HELP REBUILD UNCE!!!
there is a big head mod already

and no feet or hands, i might consider it
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
oh ok bloodbath. how do u line up the joints by angle? can't figure it out i put every joint by -40 degrees but the joints were mixed up
Basher515----10th Dan Black Belt
████████
how about a mod where uke and tori ride on top of fire breathing dragon's heads into a fight then the dragons hit an object then they suddenly fly forward