Toribash
Belt:black
Best Mod:Wushu,twinsword
Worst mod:none(not yet)
Ingame activity:about every day 12:00p.m.-7:00p.m.
Fourm activity:1 a day
Why i joined:my account has been acting dump lately and i found this clan hoping to get in.
yes i have read the rules

DMNDS
Name: isagraha , nick : Kaizerbeelze
belt: brown belt
gmt: +7
past clans : the idiot clan , Essence ( in my alt account )
ingame activity 1/10 : 9
inforum activity 1/10 : 8
why you want to join diamonds?:Because this clan has a good name , and i wanted to get closer with all member of this clan.
what can you offer to diamonds?: active on forum or ingame , i'm pretty good at aikido , aikido big dojo , wushu , twinsword , greykido , etc.

About me:
i like photograph , listen music , writing , and so on , i'm 18 years old , i love ragdoll game like toribash because this game can make your own move just like your ragdoll and anyway.. , im an alt.. , my previous account is : Isagraha and enj0i33 , i was playing this game since 2010 :3 , i live in Indonesia (GMT +7) , im not very good at grammar but i'll try to always speak english in this game

i think that's all thanks

DMNDS
Originally Posted by KaizerBeelze View Post
Name: isagraha , nick : Kaizerbeelze
belt: brown belt
gmt: +7
past clans : the idiot clan , Essence ( in my alt account )
ingame activity 1/10 : 9
inforum activity 1/10 : 8
why you want to join diamonds?:Because this clan has a good name , and i wanted to get closer with all member of this clan.
what can you offer to diamonds?: active on forum or ingame , i'm pretty good at aikido , aikido big dojo , wushu , twinsword , greykido , etc.

About me:
i like photograph , listen music , writing , and so on , i'm 18 years old , i love ragdoll game like toribash because this game can make your own move just like your ragdoll and anyway.. , im an alt.. , my previous account is : Isagraha and enj0i33 , i was playing this game since 2010 :3 , i live in Indonesia (GMT +7) , im not very good at grammar but i'll try to always speak english in this game

i think that's all thanks

DMNDS

I like your app but you are only a brown belt, but I think that's no problem because you are an alt. And your grammar is not so bad like you think. Inviting you.