Ranking
Not finishing a match should be counted as a loose in rank
Not finishing a match (join to spec, disconected - quit game, ping timeout) should be counted as a loose in rank. Its a little satisfaction for me, the winner.
But what if someone has bad internet like me and pings every 10 minutes? This should not be in the game due to their own rage. And this is why you can use the /lockdown command, so they cannot spectate.

~not supported.
私の顔にそれを言う。
It's just like omega said,and theres more,what if the player has an emergency or something like that?Would not be fair.
Like omega,not supported.
yea, my point of view is - when i go play, i am ready to play, ready to finish the match. If someone has ping problems, people around will be waiting and they will be angry. Better not to start the match.
And if somebody has emergency, true, thats bad, but again, someone will suffer from his leaving.

Thats why like nice compromise it would be to do it only at servers i can get tc - tourneys, etc. Or, when somebody is loosing at points and quits, (like elzar in futurama says -) "BAM!" and you lost the match. with rank.

Now i see other problem, that somebody could miss-use it with some sort of deal to improve his rank.
...hm, i have no BAM for this
I just get 3 RQ in a row, makes me angry
I do not support, sometimes the disconnection isn't the players fault just because some kids rage quit doesn't mean that everybody should have to pay for it.
It's pretty well known problem when someone does it to leave his rank untouched, or to prevent someone from getting TC. But how to separate fair people and ragequiters?
Originally Posted by Akufuncture View Post
It's 1 loss. I'm pretty sure that wont affect you too badly

Like said above, It would just encourage Rank Farming.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Tourney Ragequits
Players do rage quit when they lose a tourney,especially in the finals.
players rage quit and nobody becomes the winner and wins nothing.
there should be a default function.if someone rage quit during the final
match the remaining player should be declared winner and get TC(depending on tourney).Why should the winner gets nothing,while loser plays trick and
flee?
-----
This will solve the problems of many and they wont need to report to G.M.
their problem will be solved automatically if this process will be initiated.
Last edited by jigyansu; Dec 16, 2012 at 02:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by jigyansu View Post
Players do rage quit when they lose a tourney,especially in the finals.
players rage quit and nobody becomes the winner and wins nothing.
there should be a default function.if someone rage quit during the final
match the remaining player should be declared winner and get TC(depending on tourney).Why should the winner gets nothing,while loser plays trick and
flee?
-----
This will solve the problems of many and they wont need to report to G.M.
their problem will be solved automatically if this process will be initiated.

That makes me hate tourney ragequiters. They look like professionals but if they are loosing, they gone and if I won the game, no TCs got -_-

Supported.