Ranking
Some update done.

I've seen some cool heads posted with the wrong format, you have to follow the rules if you want your heads to be in the gallery, especially this one:

- To avoid the lazy guys and the spammers, the posting format must be the following: from 1 to 3 in-game screenshots (front-side-back-other), no shaders, no editing, no excessive close ups, no gifs.

●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
Deleted my previous post as I missed on the rules enlisted above, so I'll try again.

Finder: Tapion
Owner: Tapion
Artist: Tapion
Resolution: 256

Do tell if it's too dark and I'll lighten it up. Sorry if the light on it is a problem.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home

Artist
: DarkJak
Finder: DarkJak
Owner: DarkJak (forever >:])
Resolution: 512x512 (originally 256x256 but redrew in high res)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
lolz
the stick man drawing makes up for the crap head texture :P
nom nom carbon fibre helmet nom nom
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
lolz
the stick man drawing makes up for the crap head texture :P
nom nom carbon fibre helmet nom nom

Oh yeah, the dude is a wanksta. That also explains why one arm is go buff while the other isn't. It's loaded with messages, amirite?

<3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Wrong format.

- To avoid the lazy guys and the spammers, the posting format must be the following: from 1 to 3 in-game screenshots (front-side-back-other), no shaders, no editing, no excessive close ups, no gifs.

PigeonHive Flap Buzz
Darkjak give the poor stickman some more muscle or he will fall under the weight of his own head.
Its impossible to upload textures into the game also im posting my new heads in gif format.

Artist: Master2
Finder: Master2
Owner: Master2
Resolution: 512x512

Artist: Master2
Finder: Master2
Owner: Master2
Resolution: 512x512